4836 Morrison Rd Powder Springs GA 30127 MLS 6041613
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 4836 Morrison Rd
Large Private Estate On 6 Acres. Located On A Beautiful One Lane Road Close To Shopping. Extensively Remodeled Home! Items Done In 2014 Include New Deck, Outside Lighting, Pool, New Hvac And New Roof. In 2015 Parking Pad Added, Building In Pasture. 2016 Included Basement Remodel, Bathrooms And Kitchen With New Cabinets And Granite Tops. New Indoor Lighting And Bathroom Fixtures, New Iron Rails, Interior Painted, New Closet Shelving. In 2017 New Asphalt Driveway, Livingroom Fireplace Rocked With Built-Ins Added.
- Address: 4836 Morrison Rd
- City: Powder Springs
- Zip: 30127
- County: Cobb
- Neighborhood Amenities: Cable Available, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Underground Utilities
- Square Feet: 4821
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Pool: Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Foyer 2 Story, Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room, Separate Den
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Pantry Walk-in, Stone Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke/Fire Alarm
- Fireplace: Basement, Factory Built, Gas Starter, Great/Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 3
- Bedrooms: Other
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Separate Dng Rm
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Basement: Bath, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: 4 + Car Garage, Attached, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Level Driveway, Private, Sloped, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 6 acres
- Lot Size: 5 Up To 10 Acres
- Total Acreage: 6.0000
Available now at $1,050,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Electric
- Energy: Ridge Vents
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, PUBLC
- Exterior of Property: Deck, Fenced Yard, Irrigation Equipment, Landscaped, Outbuilding, Outdoor Fireplace, Patio
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Shingle
4836 Morrison Rd Powder Springs GA 30127
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Kemp - Cobb
- Middle School:Lovinggood
- High School:Hillgrove
- Approx Payment:$5,108*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Jackson Homes Inc.
4836 Morrison Rd, Powder Springs GA is a single family home of 4821 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,050,000
This single family home has 7 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
This home on 4836 Morrison Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Powder Springs, GA.
Jamestown, Scott Farm and Cross Creek Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6041613 has been posted on this site since 7/13/2018 (9 days ago).