726 Goza Rd Fayetteville GA 30215 MLS 6012619
Less Photos /\
Reduced By $45,000
last change 6/12/2018
Home Description: 726 Goza Rd
Priced Well Below Appraisal. Custom Estate Perfectly Designed W/Attention To Detail & Architectural Design. Spectacular Chef'S Kitchen W/Commercial Appliances, Double Islands, Custom Cabinetry & Tile Work, & Cherry Breakfast Area W/Bay Window. Adj Greatrm W/Hardwood Floors, Built-In Shelving, & Glass Fireplace. Covered Veranda Off Complete with Fireplace. Dining Room Ic Reverse Tray Ceiling, & Seperate From Bright & Airy Formal Living Room W/Wall Of Windows. Add'L Deck Off Lvgrm. master Bedroom On Main W/Tray Ceiling, Fireplace, Cozy Sitting Area, & His/Her Custom Closets.
- Address: 726 Goza Rd
- City: Fayetteville
- Zip: 30215
- County: Fayette
- Square Feet: 9748
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, Foyer 2 Story, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Great Room 2 Story, Library/Office, Separate Lvng Rm
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Eat-in Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-in, Second Kitchen, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Gas Log, Great/Family Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 3
- Bedrooms: Master on Main
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Butlers Pantry, Seats 12+
- Laundry: Laundry Chute, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Enclosed
- Security Features: Fire Alarm, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Garage
- Lot Description: Level Driveway, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 5.06
- Lot Size: 5 Up To 10 Acres
- Total Acreage: 5.0600
Available now at $1,350,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: French Provncial, Traditional
- Stories: 2 Or + Stories
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Handicap Access: Accessible Entrance
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Insulation, High Eff System, Thermostat, Ridge Vents, Insulated Windows
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public Water
- Exterior of Property: Garden, Landscaped, Outdoor Fireplace
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides, Stucco
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
726 Goza Rd Fayetteville GA 30215
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Sara Harp Minter
- Middle School:Whitewater
- High School:Whitewater
- Approx Payment:$6,567*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4170 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Georgia Properties.
726 Goza Rd, Fayetteville GA is a single family home of 9748 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,350,000
This single family home has 8 bedrooms and was built in 2008.
This home on 726 Goza Rd has decreased in price by $45,000 and the last change was on 6/12/2018.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Fayetteville, GA.
Newhaven, Platinum Ridge and Wrightsburg Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6012619 has been posted on this site since 5/17/2018 (125 days ago).