10 Old Mountain Dr Powder Springs GA 30127 MLS 7091505
Less Photos /\
10 Old Mountain Dr
Home Description: 10 Old Mountain Dr
Simply Stunning 6 Bedroom 4.5 Bath Home Nestled On 1.2 Acres In Sought After Harrison High District Just At The Base Of Lost Mountain And In The Heart Of West Cobb Is An Entertainer'S Dream. Beautiful Private Fenced Lot Features A Lovely Pebble-Tec Gunite Pool, Water Feature, Spa And A Large Covered Porch With Greens Space For Lawn Games. Enjoy Al-Fresco Dining Or Cozy Up With A Good Book On The Expansive Outdoor Porch To Enjoy A Cup Of Coffee Or A Glass Of Wine At The End Of The Day. Home Also Features A Screen Porch Off Kitchen. Upon Entry Take Notice Of The Two Story Foyer Flanked By Living Room/Study/Office And Perfect Size Dining Room For Holiday And Family Gatherings. Hardwood Floors On The Main And Fabulous Open Concept Featuring Great Room With Vaulted Ceiling, Windows For Natural Light, Brick Fireplace All Open To The Heart Of The Home A Truly Remarkable Chef’S Kitchen With Breakfast Counter Quartz Island, Ample Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Dacor 6 Burner Gas Cooktop Range, Stainless Steel Appliances, Hidden Walk In Pantry. Breakfast Area With Built In Corner Cabinets, Desk And Cozy Bay Window Seating. Wonderful Butler'S Pantry Perfect For Your Coffee Bar. Breakfast And Great Room Open To A Covered Flagstone Patio Porch Offering An Inviting Flow For Entertaining Indoors Or Outdoors.
Beautiful Ceiling In Master Suite On Main With Fireplace Opens To The Porch Adding A Sense Of Peace And Tranquility. Master Features Cozy Sitting Area With Built In Book Cases, Large Windows And Remote Control Shades. Master Spa Bath Featuring Double Vanities With Granite Tops, Built In Custom Cabinets, Soaking Tub, Frameless Shower And His And Her Master Designer Closets. Each Detail Has Been Carefully Curated With Custom Finishes And Craftsmanship Including Trim And Mill Work, Newer Interior Paint And Newer Lighting Throughout The Home. Four Bedrooms Upstairs. Fourth Bedroom Currently A Tv Room However Will Make A Cozy Nursery/Playroom. Laundry Room Up. Walk In Attic Space And Cedar Closet. Terrace Level Is The Perfect In-Law/Nanny Suite Complete With Wet Bar, Wine Fridge, Family Area For Cards And Games, Theater Room To Enjoy Family Movie Night, Bedroom/Fitness, Office Area, Oversize Storage Room And Full Bath Complete The Terrace Level. Your Future Home Offers A Ton Of Privacy For Those Who Like To Immerse Themselves In Their Own Private Getaway Home. 2 Car Side Entry Garage With Storage Cabinets And Epoxy Floor. School Options Include Award Winning West Cobb Schools, Vaughan Elementary, Lost Mountain Middle And Harrison High As Well As Several Top Ranked Private Schools Close By. Shopping And Dining Options Abound Along With Parks And Trails. This Home Is Truly A Must See!
- Pool: Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Gas Starter, Great Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Patio, Rear Porch, Rooftop, Screened, Side Porch
- Security Features: Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: X
- Total Acreage: 1.2000
Available now at $1,050,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public
- Exterior of Property: Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
- Other Structures: Shed(s)
10 Old Mountain Dr Powder Springs GA 30127
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Middle School:Lost Mountain
- High School:Harrison
- Approx Payment:$5,108*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Bhgre Metro Brokers.
10 Old Mountain Dr, Powder Springs GA is a single family home of 5817 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,050,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
This home on 10 Old Mountain Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Powder Springs, GA.
Jamestown, Broadlands and Kyle Farm are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 7091505 has been posted on this site since 7/29/2022 (14 days ago).