1005 Havenview Ln Snellville GA 30078 MLS 6717808
Less Photos /\
1005 Havenview Ln
Home Description: 1005 Havenview Ln
Gated Estate. Beautiful Custom Ranch Home On A Beautiful 4.48 Acre Lot In Havenstone! Drive Up To This Stately Traditional Home With A 6-Car Side Entry Garage. Enjoy The Inviting Pool And Lighted Tennis Court. Enter The Beautiful 2 Story Foyer With Heart Pine Floors. Beautifully Updated Large Kitchen Perfect For Entertaining Includes Island With Thermador Gas Cook Top, Thermador Microwave, Thermador Warming Drawers, Stainless Steel Appliances, Huge Sub Zero Refrigerator, And Separate Sub Zero Freezer, And Thermador Double Oven/Convection/Pastry Oven! Red Wood Siding Large Breakfast Room With Gorgeous Brick Fireplace And Vented Gas Grill. Large Open Family Room With Built-In Bookcases Opens To The Vaulted Solarium Overlooking The Flagstone Heated Pebble Tec Pool. Beautiful Formal Dining Room Off The Formal Living Room. Curl Up Next To The Fireplace In The Master Retreat With His And Her Bathrooms, Oversized Sitting Room. Premium Finishes Throughout, Baldwin Hardware, Brick Paver Driveway, European Gutters And Downspouts, Multiple Buildings, Total Privacy With 24 Hour Guard At Gate. This Home Is Grandfathered Into The Neighborhood With No Home Owner Association Fees!
- Pool: Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Interior of Property: Entrance Foyer 2 Story, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Beamed Ceilings, His and Hers Closets, Permanent Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Computer Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Library, Living Room, Office, Sun Room
- Floor: Pine
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Country Kitchen, Stone Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range Hood, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Log, Living Room, Masonry, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 3
- Bedrooms: Master on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level, Other
- Other Equipment: Home Theater, Irrigation Equipment
- Basement: Crawl Space, Exterior Entry
- Parking: Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, RV Access/Parking, Garage Faces Side
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Level, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 467x444x457x322
- Total Acreage: 4.4800
Available now at $1,500,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Ranch
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Handicap Access: Accessible Bedroom, Accessible Doors, Accessible Full Bath, Accessible Hallway(s)
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public
- Green Certification: HERS Index Score
- Exterior of Property: Gas Grill, Garden, Private Yard, Rear Stairs, Tennis Court(s)
- Construction : Other
- Roof Type: Shingle, Wood
- Other Structures: Barn(s), Cabana, Kennel/Dog Run, Garage(s), RV/Boat Storage, Workshop
1005 Havenview Ln Snellville GA 30078
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1005 Havenview Ln
- Middle School:Crews
- High School:Brookwood
- Approx Payment:$7,297*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Palmerhouse Properties.
1005 Havenview Ln, Snellville GA is a single family home of 9225 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,500,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1973.
A comparable home for sale at 1069 Grassmeade Ct in Snellville is listed at $679,900.
This home on 1005 Havenview Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Snellville, GA.
Waterford Township, Woodlands and Parkwood Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6717808 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2020 (29 days ago).