1015 River Mist Dr Suwanee GA 30024 MLS 7112000
Less Photos /\
1015 River Mist Dr
Home Description: 1015 River Mist Dr
Beautifully Updated Home In Highly Desired River Mist Neighborhood And Award-Winning Lambert School District. Upon Entry Into The Grand, Foyer You Will Be Delighted By Gleaming Hardwood Floors Extending Throughout The Main And A Newly Painted Interior. As You Continue Past The Den And Large Formal Dining Room You Will Be Wowed By The Two-Story Great Room With Views Of The Private Back Yard. An Entertainer'S Dream, The Open Concept Kitchen Has Been Tastefully Upgraded With Granite Counters, Tile Backsplash And High-End Stainless Steel Appliances. A Bedroom/Flex Room And Updated Full Bath Complete The Main Floor. Upstairs You Will Find Three Well-Appointed Secondary Bedrooms, Two Full Bathrooms And Oversized Primary Suite. The Luxurious Finishes Continue Into The Primary Bath Including Frameless Glass, Custom Tiled Shower. Possibilities Are Endless With The Finished Basement With Wet Bar, Full Bath And Patio. The Professionally Landscaped, Fenced Yard Offers Privacy And Plenty Of Space. Prestigious Community With Exceptional Amenities Including Swim, Tennis And Private Access To The Chattahoochee And Phenomenal Suwanee Location.
- Address: 1015 River Mist Dr
- City: Suwanee
- Zip: 30024
- County: Forsyth
- Subdivision: Rivermist
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4810
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Crown Molding, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Great Room - 2 Story, Media Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Patio
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.4800
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt, Concrete
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $700 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $250
1015 River Mist Dr Suwanee GA 30024
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Settles Bridge
- Middle School:Riverwatch
- High School:Lambert
- Approx Payment:$3,399*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4162 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Palmerhouse Properties.
1015 River Mist Dr, Suwanee GA is a single family home of 4810 sqft and
is currently priced at $698,800
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
This home on 1015 River Mist Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Suwanee, GA.
Lake Forest Estates, Nichols View and Royal Oaks Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 7112000 has been posted on this site since 9/8/2022 (17 days ago).