1050 Jacobs Farm Dr Lawrenceville GA 30045 MLS 6865673
Less Photos /\
1050 Jacobs Farm Dr
Home Description: 1050 Jacobs Farm Dr
Welcome Home! Beautiful Kitchen W/ Large Island, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, View To Family Room. Bedroom On Main And Full Bath. Oversized Master Suite Upstairs With A Sitting Room And Huge Walk In Closet. Private Fenced In Backyard. Front Porch With Lighted Fans For Those Hot Summer Georgia Nights. Home Is Walking Distance To The Community Pool And Tennis Courts. There Is Also A Neighborhood Lake Just A Short Walk From The House. Neighborhood Has An Active Hoa. Downtown Lawrenceville Is A Short 3 Miles Away. Close To Hwy 316. A Well Kept Home! 2-10 Home Warranty
- Address: 1050 Jacobs Farm Dr
- City: Lawrenceville
- Zip: 30045
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Jacobs Farm
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 3744
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Living Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Stone Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood
- Fireplace: Family Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Front Porch, Patio
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Level, Landscaped, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions: 61x105x106x60
- Total Acreage: 0.1400
Available now at $389,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard
- Construction : Brick Front, Other
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $625 Annually
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $750
1050 Jacobs Farm Dr Lawrenceville GA 30045
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1050 Jacobs Farm Dr
- Middle School:Dacula
- High School:Dacula
- Approx Payment:$1,897*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners.
1050 Jacobs Farm Dr, Lawrenceville GA is a single family home of 3744 sqft and
is currently priced at $389,900
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 257 Bert Ivey Ct in Lawrenceville is listed at $344,900.
This home on 1050 Jacobs Farm Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Lawrenceville, GA.
Oaks Landing, Fox Run Estates and Thornbrooke are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6865673 has been posted on this site since 4/7/2021 (3 days ago).