10520 Stanyan St Alpharetta GA 30022 MLS 6556895
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 10520 Stanyan St
Walk To The Alpharetta Greenway Nature Trail. Near Newtown Park W Its One Of A Kind Dog Park. Easy Drive To Avalon & Ga 400. A Perfect "10" In Location For Shopping & Entertainment. Home Is Ready To Move In And Create Your Own Memories. Elegant & Luxurious & Situated In A Cul-De-Sac. Open Floor Plan. Dramatic 2 Story Foyer & Family Room. Seperate Dining Room, Architectural Details Including Intricate Molding, Wall Of Windows, Soaring 10' And Vaulted Ceilings. Spacious Bedroom & Bath On Main. Chefs Kitchen W/Induction Cook Top, Granite, Island & Breakfast Bar. Real Hardwood Floors. Oversize Owners Retreat On Upper Level With En-Suite Bath. 3 Add'L Bedrooms, One W Private En-Suite Bath. Terrace Level With 2nd Enclosed Deck, Bedroom, Full Bath, Exercise Room, Bar & Wine Cellar. Terrace Level Has A Fireplace. The Possibilities For Entertaining Are Endless! Walk Out To Screened In Porch & Decks. Like Living In The Woods Nestled In Nature, But Close To Downtown Alpharetta & Roswell. Beautiful Back Yard Viewed From The Decks On This Home. No Home Behind You, Very Private.
- Address: 10520 Stanyan St
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30022
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Thornberry
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4302
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Exercise Room, Media Room, Wine Cellar
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven, Microwave
- Fireplace: Basement, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 3
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Other
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Dehumidifier, Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Glass Enclosed, Screened
- Security Features: Fire Alarm, Security Lights, Security System Owned
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Garage, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.4550
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Awning(s)
- Construction : Stucco
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $1,200
- Swim Fee: $1,250 Required
10520 Stanyan St Alpharetta GA 30022
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 10520 Stanyan St
For Sale Near: 10520 Stanyan St
- Middle School:Haynes Bridge
- High School:Centennial
- Approx Payment:$3,040*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Harry Norman Realtors.
10520 Stanyan St, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 4302 sqft and
is currently priced at $625,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1994.
A comparable home for sale at 340 Colony Cv in Alpharetta is listed at $395,000.
This home on 10520 Stanyan St has decreased in price by $37,500 and the last change was on 6/28/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
St Regis, Park Brooke and Hampton Hall are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6556895 has been posted on this site since 5/22/2019 (179 days ago).