1055 Tab Roberts Rd Lawrenceville GA 30043 MLS 6638186
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 1055 Tab Roberts Rd
"A Beautiful Piece Of Property" Peaceful Serenity And Privacy Blend Together To Create A Home That Is Simply Hard-To-Find In The City! Custom All Brick Home With Gated Driveway Entry Nestled On 5 Wooded Acres. Entertain Your Family And Friends In Uncrowded Comfort In The Gigantic, Updated Island Kitchen Open To The Dining Area. Granite Countertops With Plenty Of Maple Cabinets For The Inspired Chef. You'Ll Love The Huge Master Getaway On Main, Soaring Ceilings, Neutral Palette Throughout. Lower Level Has 3 Generously Sized Bedrooms With Walk-In Closets, Bonus Room, Rec Room And Second Kitchen. Upper And Lower Porches That Expand The Front Of The House For Breath Taking Seasonal Views And Morning Coffee Or Evening Relaxation. Backyard Oasis With Open Fire Pit And Barbecue Area. Enjoy Your Very Own Walking Trails Throughout The Property Surrounded By Nature And Wildlife. With Two Year-Round Creeks, This Is A Wooded Wonderland. Minutes To I-85, Ga316, Sugarloaf Mills Mall, Infinite Energy Center, And Many Popular Restaurants. Less Than 10 Minutes To Gwinnett Tech, And Georgia Gwinnett College. Top Rated Gwinnett County Public Schools.
- Address: 1055 Tab Roberts Rd
- City: Lawrenceville
- Zip: 30043
- County: Gwinnett
- Square Feet: 4256
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Water Features: Creek
- Waterfront Features: Creek
- Interior of Property: Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Family Room, Game Room, Living Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Open Concept
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Glass Enclosed, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Carport, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Private, Wooded, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 5.0400
Available now at $700,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: A-Frame, Traditional
- Stories: One
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Handicap Access: Accessible Full Bath, Accessible Hallway(s)
- Cooling: Central Air, Heat Pump
- Energy: Central Air, Heat Pump
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Balcony, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
- Other Structures: Shed(s)
1055 Tab Roberts Rd Lawrenceville GA 30043
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Jackson - Gwinnett
- Middle School:Northbrook
- High School:Peachtree Ridge
- Approx Payment:$3,405*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Duffy Realty Of Atlanta.
1055 Tab Roberts Rd, Lawrenceville GA is a single family home of 4256 sqft and
is currently priced at $700,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
This home on 1055 Tab Roberts Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Lawrenceville, GA.
Stonehaven At Sugarloaf, Southampton At Springbrook and Shrewsbury At Camden Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6638186 has been posted on this site since 11/4/2019 (9 days ago).