107 Bryon Rd Acworth GA 30102 MLS 8955613
Less Photos /\
107 Bryon Rd
Home Description: 107 Bryon Rd
Stunning Home W/A Fabulous Open First Floor Designed With Luxury & Entertaining In Mind. The Kitchen Is A Chef'S Dream Featuring, All Brand New Stainless Steel Appliances, A Breakfast Area, Beautiful White Cabinets, Quartz Countertops, & A Center Island With Pendant Lighting Overlooking The Great Room. Outdoor Lovers Will Enjoy Convenient Access To The Covered Rear Patio & The Great Room Has An Inviting And Warm Gas Fireplace. Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Throughout The Main Floor.The Second Story Has A Large Loft. The Master Suite Is Separated From The Two Secondary Bedrooms & Features A Large Walk-In Closet, Owner'S Bath Has A Separate Shower, Oversize Tub, & Double Vanity. Stone Exterior Accents. Private Backyard That Backs Up To The Woods. Conveniently Located To Hwy 75 And 575 And Nearby Shopping, Dining, And Entertainment In The Acworth/ Woodstock Areas.
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Hardwood Floors, Cable TV Connections, Carpet, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Great Room, Loft, Split Bedroom Plan
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Room, Island, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave - Built In
- Fireplace: In Great/Family Room, Factory Built
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Laundry: Upstairs, Room
- Equipment: Alarm - Smoke/Fire
- Basement: Slab/None
- Parking: 2 Car, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Garage
- Lot Description: Private Backyard, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Lot Size: Less than 1/3 Acre
- Total Acreage: 0.1
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Cooling: Central, Zoned/Dual
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Energy: Double Pane/Thermo, Water Heater-electric, Programmable Thermostat
- Water/Sewer: Private Water, Sewer In Street
- Construction : Concrete Siding, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $1,200 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- Initiation Fee: $200
107 Bryon Rd Acworth GA 30102
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Clark Creek
- Middle School:Booth
- High School:Etowah
- Approx Payment:$1,519*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4112 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Drake Realty Of Greateratlanta.
107 Bryon Rd, Acworth GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $299,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 422 Ridgetop Dr Nw in Acworth is listed at $279,900.
This home on 107 Bryon Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Acworth, GA.
Kellogg Creek, Centennial Commons and Allatoona Pass are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8955613 has been posted on this site since 4/6/2021 (10 days ago).