107 Linkside Ct Woodstock GA 30189 MLS 6699211
Less Photos /\
107 Linkside Ct
Home Description: 107 Linkside Ct
Welcome Home To This Low Maintenance, Inviting, Fully Updated Home Close To All That Downtown Woodstock Has To Offer. Every Detail Covered Even Your Own Serene Screened In Porch On The Newly Refinished Back Deck W/ Views Of Wildlife And Private Wooded Yard. New Hardwoods Throughout That Continue Into The Family Room W/ A Cozy Double-Sided Gas Fireplace. Chef'S Kitchen Boasts Quartz Countertops, Gorgeous Backsplash, Top Of The Line Cabinetry W/ Under Counter Lighting, Stainless Steel Island & Appliances Including Double Convection Ovens And Walk In Pantry. Relaxing Master Bedroom Suite W/ Gleaming Hardwoods, Sitting Room, & Trey Ceiling Adjoined By A Spa-Like Updated Master Bath W/ Heated Floors, Designer Countertops, Cabinetry, And Large Walk In Closet. Two Of The Secondary Bedrooms Offer A Jack-N-Jill Updated Bathroom & The 3rd Bedroom Has The Same Gleaming Hardwoods W/ It'S Own Updated Bathroom. Finished Basement Has Additional Bedroom And Designer Updated Full Bathroom Plus Stack Stone, Live Edge Bar & Media Room That Opens To Back Patio & Deck. Don'T Miss The Workshop In The Basement & Tons Of Extra Storage Space.
- Address: 107 Linkside Ct
- City: Woodstock
- Zip: 30189
- County: Cherokee
- Subdivision: Towne Lake Hills East
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Country Club, Fitness Center, Golf Course, Homeowners Assoc, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4209
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Computer Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Workshop
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Double Sided, Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Patio, Rear Porch, Screened
- Security Features: Fire Alarm, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Parking Pad
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Level, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.4700
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Other
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Other
- Fee Amount: $650 Annually
107 Linkside Ct Woodstock GA 30189
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 107 Linkside Ct
- Middle School:E.T. Booth
- High School:Etowah
- Approx Payment:$2,286*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4112 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Communities.
107 Linkside Ct, Woodstock GA is a single family home of 4209 sqft and
is currently priced at $469,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1993.
A comparable home for sale at 1095 Towne Lake Hls E in Woodstock is listed at $489,000.
This home on 107 Linkside Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Woodstock, GA.
Wellesley, The Fairways and Victoria Cottages are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6699211 has been posted on this site since 3/21/2020 (12 days ago).