10815 Donamere Dr Alpharetta GA 30022 MLS 7038259
Less Photos /\
10815 Donamere Dr
Home Description: 10815 Donamere Dr
This Is Your Chance To Own A Rarely Available Home On The Lake In The Highly Sought After Donamere Community. This 5 Bedroom, 3 1/2 Bath Brick Front Beauty Has It All!! As You Enter The Sun Soaked, Two Story Foyer You Will Immediately Feel At Home. The Kitchen Is A Chef'S Dream Featuring Custom Gray Cabinets, Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Breakfast Bar, And Separate Eat-In Nook. The Family Room Is Full Of Windows Which Overlook The Oversized Deck And Picturesque Lake Views. A Separate Dining Room Is Perfect For A Large Dinner Party. As You Ascend Up The Stairs, You Have Three Spacious Secondary Bedrooms With A Shared Bath. The Owner'S Suite Features A Grey Accent Headboard/Wall, With A Sitting Room/Office Space Next To The Fireplace. The Grand Owner'S Bath Is Meticulously Renovated With Large Stand Alone Shower, Separate Soaking Tub, His And Her Vanities, And A Walk-In Closet. The Fully Finished Terrace Level Offers A Great Entertainment/Family Space, A Private Bedroom And On-Suite Bath, And An Additional Flex Room That Leads Out To The Fenced, Tiered Backyard With Pergola, Firepit, And Direct Lake Access. Recent Home Updates Include A New Hvac And Water Heater In 2021 And New Windows Throughout. The Active Community Features Swim, Tennis, And A Playground. You Are Just Minutes Away From Top Rated Schools, Restaurants, Retail, And More.
- Address: 10815 Donamere Dr
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30022
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Donamere
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4032
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Waterfront Features: Lake Front
- Interior of Property: Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Family Room, Media Room, Other
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Family Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch
- Security Features: Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Lake/Pond On Lot, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.3000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt, Concrete
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Rear Stairs, Other
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $800 Annually
- Fee Includes: Insurance, Reserve Fund, Swim/Tennis
10815 Donamere Dr Alpharetta GA 30022
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:State Bridge Crossing
- Middle School:Taylor Road
- High School:Chattahoochee
- Approx Payment:$3,040*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams North Atlanta.
10815 Donamere Dr, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 4032 sqft and
is currently priced at $625,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
This home on 10815 Donamere Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Alpharetta, GA.
Georgian Ridge, Doublegate and Creekside are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 7038259 has been posted on this site since 5/5/2022 (19 days ago).