1090 Flagstone Way Acworth GA 30101 MLS 6827672
Less Photos /\
1090 Flagstone Way
Home Description: 1090 Flagstone Way
Madison On Finished Basement. Home Is Under Construction. Play On The Gorgeous Amenities Throughout Bentwater. Chefs Kitchen Is The Heart Of This Open Floorplan,4 Burner Cooktop With Built In Double Ovens, Granite, Tile Backsplash, Hidden Pantry, Huge Island For Entertaining. Double Doors Enter The Enormous Master Suite Featuring A Vaulted Trey Ceiling And Crown Molding, Granite Counters, Large Shower With Bench, And Soaking Tub!Huge Walk In Closet For Master Suite And Upstairs Bedrooms. Jack And Jill Suite And Jr. Suite Up. Private Back Yard. Covered Deck With Stairs. Last 10 Creek View Lots Have Been Released!! $7000 Closing Cost Contribution With The Use Of Center State Bank, Amy Buynoski.
Photos Are Representative Of Madison Plan. Home Is Under Construction.
Bedroom, Bath And Gathering Area Finished In The Basement.
- Address: 1090 Flagstone Way
- City: Acworth
- Zip: 30101
- County: Paulding
- Subdivision: Winding Creek At Bentwater
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Golf Course, Homeowners Assoc, Near Shopping, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s), Other
- Square Feet: 4894
- Sq. Ft. Source: Builder
- Waterfront Features: Creek
- Interior of Property: Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Smart Home, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Game Room, Other
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Family Room, Insert
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Front Porch
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Landscaped, Private, Sloped, Stream or River On Lot, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 128x187x156x191
- Total Acreage: 0.6000
Available now at $468,969
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Under Construction
- Road Type: Concrete, Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Rear Stairs, Other
- Construction : Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition, Ridge Vents, Shingle
- Fee Amount: $750 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $750
1090 Flagstone Way Acworth GA 30101
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1090 Flagstone Way
- Elementary:Burnt Hickory
- Middle School:Sammy McClure Sr.
- High School:North Paulding
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4163 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Km Homes Realty.
1090 Flagstone Way, Acworth GA is a single family home of 4894 sqft and
is currently priced at $468,969
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2021.
A comparable home for sale at 27 Fitzroy Ln in Acworth is listed at $359,000.
This home on 1090 Flagstone Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Acworth, GA.
Retreat At Eagle Rock, Overlook At Sixes Road and Picketts Crossing are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6827672 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2021 (6 days ago).