11064 Tara Glynn Dr Hampton GA 30228 MLS 6626588
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 11064 Tara Glynn Dr
Move In Today And Start Making Memories Tomorrow! New Construction! Seller Will Pay Towards Closing. Tax Records Show Smaller Square Footage. You'Ll Love The Bright And Open Layout, Beautiful Hardwood Floors, Neutral Paint Throughout. Island White Kitchen With New Stainless Steel Appliances And Granite Counters. Two Master Retreats. Welcoming Family Room With Fireplace And Shiplap Walls. Oversized Two Car Garage. Fenced-In Lot With Low Maintenance Yard. Shed For Extra Storage Space.
- Address: 11064 Tara Glynn Dr
- City: Hampton
- Zip: 30228
- County: Clayton
- Interior of Property: Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Split Bedroom Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Shower Only
- Dinning Room: Open Concept
- Laundry: Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Patio
- Security Features: Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage Faces Front
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Level, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.2500
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Multi/Split
- Built Description: New Construction
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Central Air
- Energy: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- Construction : Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Shed(s)
11064 Tara Glynn Dr Hampton GA 30228
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 11064 Tara Glynn Dr
For Sale Near: 11064 Tara Glynn Dr
- Elementary:Rivers Edge
- Middle School:Lovejoy
- High School:Lovejoy
- Approx Payment:$988*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4058 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Duffy Realty Of Atlanta.
11064 Tara Glynn Dr, Hampton GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $195,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 111 Brooks Cir in Hampton is listed at $220,000.
This home on 11064 Tara Glynn Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Hampton, GA.
Park Point, Liberty Square Park and Pates Lake are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6626588 has been posted on this site since 10/4/2019 (15 days ago).