111 Fernwood Dr Woodstock GA 30188 MLS 6675776
Less Photos /\
111 Fernwood Dr
Home Description: 111 Fernwood Dr
Wonderful Traditional-Craftsman Style Home In Highly Sought-After Fernwood Creek, A Very Family- Oriented Neighborhood In Cherokee County. Welcoming Front Porch With Large Front Doors. Property Boasts 10 Ft Ceilings, Lots Of High-End Molding And Trim, Hardwood Floors Throughout Main Level, Along With A Bedroom And Full Bath. Chef’S Kitchen Features Six Burner Gas Cook-Top Stove, Granite Counter-Tops, Custom Made Maple Brown Cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances And A Cozy Keeping Room For Entertainment. Floor To Ceiling Windows In Family Room With Lots Of Natural Light, Custom Faux Painting On Coffered Ceiling And A Formal Dining Room With Butler Pantry. Master Bedroom Has High Ceilings, Separate Sitting Room, Spacious Master Bathroom With Double Vanity, Large Tiled Shower, Separate Jacuzzi Style Tub. Nice Sized Walk-In Closet And A Bonus Room Off The Master Bathroom. Upstairs Hallways Are Hardwood With Carpeted Bedrooms And Higher Ceilings. Large Laundry Off Upstairs Hallway. Terrace Level Boasts A Living Room, Additional Bedroom And Full Bathroom. Private Backyard With A Patio To Enjoy Those Warm Spring/Summer Day And Nights. Private Side Entry With Large Pantry/Mudroom, 3-Car Garage And Lots Of Storage. Plus, Newer Hot Water Heater, Newer Ac Units, Newer Roof And Exterior Whole House Painting In August 2019. This Is A Must See. Don’T Miss This Opportunity Before It’S Too Late! Make Sure To Check Out The Virtual Tour. Just Click On The Virtual Tour Icon Under The Photos. All Disclosures Are Uploaded On Fmls.
- Address: 111 Fernwood Dr
- City: Woodstock
- Zip: 30188
- County: Cherokee
- Subdivision: Fernwood Creek
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4642
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Den, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Gas Log, Gas Starter, Keeping Room, Living Room
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Butlers Pantry, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Dehumidifier, Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Patio
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry, Partial
- Parking: Attached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Sloped
- Lot Dimensions: 0x0
- Total Acreage: 0.2900
Available now at $625,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman, Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt, Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides, Cement Siding, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition, Shingle
- Fee Amount: $1,150 Annually
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Swim/Tennis
111 Fernwood Dr Woodstock GA 30188
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Arnold Mill
- Middle School:Mill Creek
- High School:River Ridge
- Approx Payment:$3,040*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4112 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty, First Atlanta.
111 Fernwood Dr, Woodstock GA is a single family home of 4642 sqft and
is currently priced at $625,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
This home on 111 Fernwood Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Woodstock, GA.
Overlook At Woodstock Knoll, Dobbs Estates and Crabapple Springs are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6675776 has been posted on this site since 3/25/2020 (67 days ago).