1110 Stephens St Se Smyrna GA 30080 MLS 9047469
Less Photos /\
1110 Stephens St Se
Home Description: 1110 Stephens St Se
Stunning Home Literally Minutes From Smyrna Market Village. If You Are Looking For A Home Close To Downtown Smyrna Look No Further. When You Walk Into This Beautiful Ranch Home You See Updates Galore. Sunlight Floods The Open Concept Living Room, Kitchen And Dining Areas. The Huge Kitchen Is The Perfect Hosting Place For Family & Friends, With Updated Appliances Including Thermador Double Oven, And Beautiful Custom Stone Countertops And Island. Immediately, When Walking Into This Home You Will Notice The Beautiful Hardwood Floors Throughout.This Gorgeous Home Has 4 Bedrooms And 2 Full Baths. Upon Entering The Backyard You Will Go Through A Set Of Double Doors Adjacent To The Kitchen, Onto The New Wood Patio. Just Beyond The Patio Awaits A Beautiful Custom Fire-Pit That Will Be The Envy Of Your Friends.
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, High Ceilings
- Rooms Descriptions: Foyer, Laundry, Exercise Room, Family Room, Library, Office
- Floor: Hardwood, Tile
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Disposal, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Family Room, Factory Built, Gas Log
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Dinning Room: Separate Room
- Laundry: In Hall
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Patio, Porch
- Complex Access: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Crawl Space
- Parking: Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Level, Private
- Total Acreage: 0.41
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Brick 4 Side, Ranch
- Stories: One
- Built Description: Resale
- Cooling: Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer
1110 Stephens St Se Smyrna GA 30080
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1110 Stephens St Se
For Sale Near: 1110 Stephens St Se
- Middle School:Campbell
- High School:Campbell
- Approx Payment:$2,359*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Cityside.
1110 Stephens St Se, Smyrna GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $485,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1964 Lois Pt Se in Smyrna is listed at $825,000.
This home on 1110 Stephens St Se has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Smyrna, GA.
Olde Ivy, Woodbury and Towns West Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 9047469 has been posted on this site since 9/9/2021 (8 days ago).