1116 Autumn Chase Ct Sw Marietta GA 30064 MLS 7101614
Less Photos /\
1116 Autumn Chase Ct Sw
Home Description: 1116 Autumn Chase Ct Sw
Just Wow! If A Tv Camera Would Have Followed This Renovation Around, It Would Have Been The Best 30 Minute Show. This Renovation Began With Shoring Up This Home. From The Electrical To The Plumbing To The Hvac To The Windows, That'S What Mattered First. Not A Corner Was Cut! Then, The Pretty Began. I Don'T Know How They Did It But The Stateliness Of This Home Was Somehow Kept In A Complete Renovation. The Kitchen Alone Would Knock Your Socks Off. You'Ve Never Seen One Like It. It Has Everything You Want And Things You Didn'T Know You Wanted. Gorgeous Real Hardwood Floors To Keep The Charm Of This Home. Judge'S Paneling In Classic 2 Story Family Room Opening Up To The Prettiest Four Seasons Room With A Wall Of Windows Overlooking A Private And Beautiful Backyard. Huge Master Bedroom With A Picturesque Bay Window. Master Bath, You Just Have To Look At The Pictures. Amazing! Again, You'Ve Never Seen Another One Like It. Upstairs Is A Bedroom On Each Side Of The Catwalk And Another Gorgeous Bathroom. Downstairs Is A Huge Family Fun Room, Den, Bedroom And A Full Bath That Leads Out To A Covered Patio That Is The Width Of The House. New Deck! 3 Sides Brick. We Believe You'Ll Love It And Can't Wait For You To View It.
- Address: 1116 Autumn Chase Ct Sw
- City: Marietta
- Zip: 30064
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Lees Crossing
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 3367
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Crown Molding, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Office, Sun Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Microwave, Range Hood
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Master on Main
- Master Bath: Double Shower, Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level, Sink
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Level, Private, Sprinklers In Front
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.7691
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Lighting, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Other
- Fee Amount: $410 Annually
1116 Autumn Chase Ct Sw Marietta GA 30064
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1116 Autumn Chase Ct Sw
- Elementary:A.L. Burruss
- Middle School:Marietta
- High School:Marietta
- Approx Payment:$3,648*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of 22One Realty Company.
1116 Autumn Chase Ct Sw, Marietta GA is a single family home of 3367 sqft and
is currently priced at $750,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 905 Trailside Ln Sw in Marietta is listed at $450,000.
This home on 1116 Autumn Chase Ct Sw has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Marietta, GA.
Hays Farm, Ellis Farm and Paces Farm are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 7101614 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2022 (17 days ago).