118 Dorothy Ln Lawrenceville GA 30046 MLS 6626687
Less Photos /\
118 Dorothy Ln
Home Description: 118 Dorothy Ln
Greenbrier 4 Bedrooms/3 Baths With Loft Upstairs! Luxurious Open Concept Floor Plan That Every Family Will Love! Entry Foyer Opens To Formal Dining Room & Study. Guest Suite With Full Bath On Main! Great Room With Optional Fireplace Opens To Breakfast Area & Kitchen. Kitchen Includes Granite Counter Tops, Stainless Steel Appliances & Walk In Pantry. Mud Room With Opt. Built Ins. Owner'S Suite, 2 Secondary Bedrooms, Laundry & Loft Are Upstairs. Owner’S Bath Includes Enlarged Shower (Or Opt Tub & Shower) And Walk In Closet. Under Construction, Sample Images. Grand Opening Of Our Newly Decorated Model Home!
- Address: 118 Dorothy Ln
- City: Lawrenceville
- Zip: 30046
- County: Gwinnett
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Pool, Street Lights
- Square Feet: 3020
- Sq. Ft. Source: Builder
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Walk-In Closet(s), Other
- Rooms Descriptions: Great Room - 1 Story, Loft, Office, Other
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room, Other
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Other
- Fireplace: Gas Log, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Master Bath: Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Parking: Attached, Garage
- Lot Description: Back Yard
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.0000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: New Construction
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Other, Other
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry, Other
- Construction : Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
118 Dorothy Ln Lawrenceville GA 30046
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Middle School:Jordan
- High School:Central Gwinnett
- Approx Payment:$1,525*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Chafin Realty, Inc..
118 Dorothy Ln, Lawrenceville GA is a single family home of 3020 sqft and
is currently priced at $313,501
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
This home on 118 Dorothy Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Lawrenceville, GA.
Laurel Mist, Longmont At Sugarloaf and Waterbury Cove are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6626687 has been posted on this site since 10/4/2019 (187 days ago).