1201 Hill St Se Smyrna GA 30080 MLS 6940746
Less Photos /\
1201 Hill St Se
Home Description: 1201 Hill St Se
Welcome Home To This Stunning Executive Resale By Traton Homes In The Heart Of Smyrna. A Stones Throw Away From Smyrna Market Village Nestled In Village Walk. Amazing Light Filled Glenstone Floorpan With Three Levels. Rare And Wonderfully Landscaped Private Yard Provides Tree Protection With Beautiful Flagstone Patio, Custom Exterior Lighting And Built-In Fireplace With No Direct Neighbors Behind The Home For A Private Oasis. The Interior Features An Open Floor Plan With Hand Scraped Hardwoods Flowing Through The Huge Designer Chef'S Kitchen And Stunning Living Room With Stacked Stone Fireplace.Sprawling Floorpan Continues To Offer Guest Bedroom On Main, Formal Dining Room, And Separate Living/Office Space. Upstairs You'Ll Fine The Spacious Owner'S Bedroom With Gorgeous Brick Feature Wall Is One To Beat. Upgraded Owner'S Shower In Ensuite Bathroom Provides Ample Space. Two Other Adorable Secondary Bedrooms And Bath Are Also On The Second Level With An Amazing Play Room/ Media Room. Retreat Upstairs To The Bonus Room/ 5Th Bedroom With Private Tub/Shower Bath Combo. You'Ll Instantly Fall In Love With This Large Smyrna Home. Close To Library, Recreation Center, And So Much More! Must See!
- Address: 1201 Hill St Se
- City: Smyrna
- Zip: 30080
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Village Walk
- Neighborhood Amenities: Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway
- Square Feet: 3290
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Family Room, Game Room, Living Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Front Porch, Patio
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 74 x 118
- Total Acreage: 0.1900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman, Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Private
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
1201 Hill St Se Smyrna GA 30080
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Middle School:Campbell
- High School:Campbell
- Approx Payment:$3,405*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Cityside.
1201 Hill St Se, Smyrna GA is a single family home of 3290 sqft and
is currently priced at $700,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
This home on 1201 Hill St Se has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Smyrna, GA.
Vinings Glen, One Ivey Walk Vinings and Oakdale Preserve are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6940746 has been posted on this site since 9/9/2021 (9 days ago).