1220 Providence Dr Lawrenceville GA 30044 MLS 6907871
Less Photos /\
1220 Providence Dr
Home Description: 1220 Providence Dr
This Beauty Has It All! *Hardwoods Throughout The Main Floor And The Finished Terrace Level*Gorgeous Sunroom*Beautiful 2 Story Foyer*Stainless Appliances*Rear Staircase Leading Up To 4 Spacious Bedrooms*Large Open Kitchen*Full Finished Terrace Level With A Bedroom, Updated Full Bathroom, Large Second Family Room, Awesome Bar Area, Storage Galore & A Workshop Area*A Huge Deck Overlooking Your Lovely Private Backyard Oasis*
Flowers Crossing At The Mill Features Several Pools, Tennis Courts, Clubhouse & So Much More. It'S Conveniently Located In The Award Winning Brookwood School District And So Close To Great Shopping Options, Restaurants & Major Roadways. The Only Thing That'S Missing Is You!
- Address: 1220 Providence Dr
- City: Lawrenceville
- Zip: 30044
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Flowers Crossing
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 3496
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Office, Sun Room, Workshop
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Oven, Microwave
- Fireplace: Gas Starter, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Split Bedroom Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Patio
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Unit Features: No One Above
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Creek On Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: x 111
- Total Acreage: 0.6900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Gas Grill, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Storage
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $600 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
1220 Providence Dr Lawrenceville GA 30044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1220 Providence Dr
- Middle School:Crews
- High School:Brookwood
- Approx Payment:$2,554*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Palmerhouse Properties.
1220 Providence Dr, Lawrenceville GA is a single family home of 3496 sqft and
is currently priced at $525,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2032 Sumter Ct in Lawrenceville is listed at $349,900.
This home on 1220 Providence Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lawrenceville, GA.
Dunhill, Horizon and Churchill Commons are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6907871 has been posted on this site since 7/16/2021 (17 days ago).