1225 Waterfall Ln Nw Acworth GA 30101 MLS 6877944
Less Photos /\
1225 Waterfall Ln Nw
Home Description: 1225 Waterfall Ln Nw
Welcome Home To This Exquisite Seven-Bedroom Six-Bath Stunner With A Three Car Garage. Designed By Mike Simmons, It Is Perfectly Located On A Lake Lot Near Brookstone Country Club. You Are Going To Love Every Corner Of This Tree Lined Backyard Space No Matter How You Like To Unwind. Picture Yourself Relaxing On Your Deck At Sunset Overlooking The Spa Pool As The Water Feature Provides The Perfect Ambiance. Choose Between One Of The Two Pergolas, Decompress In The Hot Tub, Or Enjoy A Night With Friends Around The Firepit. Beyond The Fence, Sunlight Dances Over The Lake. As You Enter The Home Through The Grand Double Doors There Is No Shortage Of Updates And Modern Details. Custom Herringbone Tile Work At Your Feet Leading To A Beautiful Formal Living Space Featuring High Coffered Ceilings, Built-Ins, Large Windows And An Open Floor Plan. The Recently Remodeled Kitchen Is An Entertainer’S Dream With Modern Touches And Gourmet Upgrades. It Features A Gorgeous High-Quality Eat-In Waterfall Island With Quartz Countertops, Crisp Subway Tile Backsplash, Six-Burner Range, Built In Miele Espresso Machine, And Stainless-Steel Appliances. Off The Kitchen Is A Keeping Room Lined With Large Windows And A Statement Ceiling. The Fireplace Is Surrounded By 20 Feet Of Airy White Shiplap Sure To Make An Impression. The Master On Main Is A Convenient Addition To This Spectacular Floor Plan. The En-Suite Bath Has Ample Space With Built-Ins, Beautiful Glass Walk-In Shower, Spa Tub, And Large Walk-In Closet. You Must See The Finished Terrace Basement With A Full Kitchen, Ample Light, Custom Built-Ins, Hardwood Floors, Tile Work, Multiple Access Points To The Backyard Oasis. It Is Remodeled With Beautiful, Comfortable, And Ample Space To Stay, Play, And Socialize.
- Address: 1225 Waterfall Ln Nw
- City: Acworth
- Zip: 30101
- County: Cobb
- Neighborhood Amenities: Fishing, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Near Trails/Greenway, Sidewalks
- Square Feet: 8433
- Sq. Ft. Source: Builder
- Pool: Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Interior of Property: Beamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Smart Home, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office
- Floor: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Starter, Keeping Room, Living Room
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Open Concept, Seats 12+
- Laundry: In Basement, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Front Porch
- Security Features: Fire Alarm
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Lake/Pond On Lot, Landscaped, Level, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 1.4200
Available now at $1,675,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Balcony, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $900 Annually
- Initiation Fee: $1,000
1225 Waterfall Ln Nw Acworth GA 30101
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Middle School:Durham
- High School:Harrison
- Approx Payment:$8,148*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Cityside.
1225 Waterfall Ln Nw, Acworth GA is a single family home of 8433 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,675,000
This single family home has 7 bedrooms.
This home on 1225 Waterfall Ln Nw has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Acworth, GA.
Governors Towne Club, Antigua and Silveroak are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6877944 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2021 (9 days ago).