1240 Timberline Pl Alpharetta GA 30005 MLS 6602268
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 1240 Timberline Pl
Located In The Sought After Highlands At Park Bridge Swim/Tennis Community. Located Near The Park Bridge Wooded Walking Trails. Great Schools Of North Fulton. Treehouse Views From The Rear Of The House But Still Has A Flat And Usable Backyard. Updates Throughout The Home. Two Hvac Replaced Within Last 5 Years.
- Address: 1240 Timberline Pl
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30005
- County: Fulton
- Square Feet: 4800
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: Disappearing Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Library, Living Room, Office
- Floor: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Family Room, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Other
- Master Bath: Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck
- Basement: Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Detached, Driveway, Garage
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 80x154x90x153
- Total Acreage: 0.2850
Available now at $535,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
1240 Timberline Pl Alpharetta GA 30005
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Lake Windward
- Middle School:Webb Bridge
- High School:Alpharetta
- Approx Payment:$2,603*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Clickit Realty.
1240 Timberline Pl, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 4800 sqft and
is currently priced at $535,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1994.
This home on 1240 Timberline Pl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Park Forest, Brookwood Estates and Thornbury Parc are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6602268 has been posted on this site since 8/15/2019 (4 days ago).