1244 Thorncliff Ct Lawrenceville GA 30044 MLS 8742632
Less Photos /\
1244 Thorncliff Ct
Home Description: 1244 Thorncliff Ct
Welcome Home To An Immaculate Family Home Located In The Well Established Flowers Crossing At The Mill Community And The Award Winning Brookwood School Cluster. This Community Offers 2 Pools, 10 Tennis Courts, A Clubhouse, Lake And Playgrounds. This Beautiful 2 Story Foyer Cozy Open Floorplan Is Ideal For Entertaining Guests. 4 Bedrooms/2.5 Baths, Family Room And Seperate Office Area W/Hardwood Floors, Fireplace And Views Into The Kitchen. The Kitchen Has Granite Countertops, Tile Backsplash, Breakfast Bar And A Breakfast Area. Lovely Master Suite With Trey Ceiling And Private Bath W/Jacuzzi Tub And A Large Master Closet. Enjoy The Extended Patio With Pavers Perfect To Relax By The Firepit On Chilly Nights.
- Interior of Property: Cable TV Connections, Ceilings - Trey, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Garden Tub, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Walk-in Closet, Carpet
- Rooms Descriptions: DR - Separate, Great Room, Library/Office, LR Separate
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Range/Oven
- Fireplace: In Great/Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Laundry: Room
- Basement: Slab/None
- Parking: 2 Car, Attached, Auto Garage Door
- Lot Description: Private Backyard
- Lot Size: Less than 1/3 Acre
- Total Acreage: 0.28
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Energy: Water Heater-gas, Programmable Thermostat
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Sewer Connected
- Construction : Brick Front
- Fee Amount: $600 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Management Fee, Reserve Fund, Swimming, Tennis
1244 Thorncliff Ct Lawrenceville GA 30044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1244 Thorncliff Ct
For Sale Near: 1244 Thorncliff Ct
- Middle School:Alton C Crews
- High School:Brookwood
- Approx Payment:$1,431*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Absolute Home Source Team Llc.
1244 Thorncliff Ct, Lawrenceville GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $282,500
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 785 Harbor Point Ct in Lawrenceville is listed at $235,000.
This home on 1244 Thorncliff Ct has decreased in price by $3,400 and the last change was on 3/11/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Lawrenceville, GA.
Bethesda Cove, Cricket Ridge and Oak Tree Meadows are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8742632 has been posted on this site since 2/27/2020 (95 days ago).