12495 Magnolia Cir Alpharetta GA 30005 MLS 6822780
Less Photos /\
12495 Magnolia Cir
Home Description: 12495 Magnolia Cir
A Seven Oaks Dream Home Could Be Yours!
This Bright And Airy, Northwest Facing Home, Is Perched On Its Lot With A Grand View From The Front Steps. The Custom Leaded Glass Door Is Your First Hint At All The Beauty This Home Has To Offer. Breathtaking 2 Story Foyer Will Wow Your Guests! The Open Concept Allows For Multiple Options For Furniture Placement. Opulent Crown Moldings Are Featured Throughout Much Of The Home. Upon Entering The Family Room, You Are Greeted With 2 Stories Of Large Windows. Views From The Back Windows Are Of Your Walk Out Backyard Space! Total Privacy As There Are No Other Homes Behind You! Your On Trend White Kitchen Offers The Cook A Massive Walk-In Pantry. Wash Dishes With A View To Your Backyard. Create The Backyard You Have Always Wanted. Maybe Add A Pool, A Fire Pit, A Playground.... This Backyard Offers Several Defined Spaces For Making It The Backyard Of Your Dreams. Speaking Of Dreams... The Owner'S Suite Offers Huge His And Her Closets, A Sweeping Double Vanity And A Jetted Tub. This Home Truly Has It All. Family Members Can Visit And Enjoy The Bedroom And Bath On The Main Level. Be The Ultimate Host In Your Well-Appointed Basement Featuring A Theatre Room, Wet Bar With Wine Cooler, And Extra Living Space. Exercise From Home In Your Workout Room With Floor To Ceiling Mirrors. Get Ready To Live Your Best Life, In The Home You Always Wanted.
- Address: 12495 Magnolia Cir
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30005
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Seven Oaks
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Fishing, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 5390
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Gas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Main Level
- Other Equipment: Home Theater
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Alarm
- Basement: Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front
- Lot Description: Back Yard
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.4389
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Other
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Other
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $1,550 Annually
- Fee Includes: Insurance, Maintenance Grounds, Reserve Fund, Swim/Tennis, Water
- Initiation Fee: $1,850
- Swim Fee: Required
12495 Magnolia Cir Alpharetta GA 30005
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Findley Oaks
- Middle School:River Trail
- High School:Northview
- Approx Payment:$2,603*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams North Atlanta.
12495 Magnolia Cir, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 5390 sqft and
is currently priced at $535,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
This home on 12495 Magnolia Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Vicarage, Cambridge and Highlands At Park Bridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6822780 has been posted on this site since 1/7/2021 (19 days ago).