1274 Smithwell Pt Nw Kennesaw GA 30152 MLS 6692531
Less Photos /\
1274 Smithwell Pt Nw
Home Description: 1274 Smithwell Pt Nw
Model Homes Are The Best To Live In!! Clean, Organized, Full Of Upgrades And Ready For You To Move In!! From The Moment You Walk Into This Gorgeous Home, You'Ll Fall In Love With It! This True Beauty Was The Model Home For This Neighborhood. This Home Boasts And Exquisite Entertaining Floor Plan W/10' Ceilings & H'Wood Floors Throughout The Main Level. The Spacious Family Room With Coffered Ceiling Is Open To Breakfast Area With Large Gourmet Kitchen! This Kitchen Offers Elegant Rich Cherry Cabinets, Granite Counter Tops, Convenient Island And Breakfast Bar & High End Stainless Steel Electrolux Appliance Package That Includes Double Ovens, Six Burner Cooktop, Vent Hood, Built-In Microwave, And Wave Touch Dishwasher. From The Breakfast Room You Can Walk Into The Bright & Open Sunroom W/ Fireplace! Banquet Sized & Elegant Dining Room Perfect For Hosting All Your Special Dates! Posh & Oversize Owner'S Suite W/ Large Sitting Area & Walk-In Closet. Windows Galore & Lots Of Light Through Out The Home. Convenient Side Entry 3 Car Garage. The Unfinished Basement Is Huge And Abounds With Possibilities! Beautiful & Fun Swim/Tennis Community! This Amazing 5 Bedroom, 4 Bath Home W/ 3 Sides Brick Is Located In The Estates Side Of The Neighborhood.
- Address: 1274 Smithwell Pt Nw
- City: Kennesaw
- Zip: 30152
- County: Cobb
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Spa/Hot Tub, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4481
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Family Room, Living Room, Office, Sun Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Microwave
- Fireplace: Family Room, Living Room, Outside
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Dehumidifier, Satellite Dish, TV Antenna
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Patio, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Security Service, Smoke Detector(s), Security System Leased
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Interior Entry, Unfinished
- Parking: Garage Door Opener, Driveway, Garage, Level Driveway, Garage Faces Side
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Level, Landscaped, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions: 121X90
- Total Acreage: 0.2500
Available now at $649,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Other
- Construction : Brick 3 Sides
- Roof Type: Shingle
- Fee Amount: $1,200 Annually
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $800
- Swim Fee: Required
1274 Smithwell Pt Nw Kennesaw GA 30152
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Middle School:Pine Mountain
- High School:Kennesaw Mountain
- Approx Payment:$3,157*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Palmerhouse Properties.
1274 Smithwell Pt Nw, Kennesaw GA is a single family home of 4481 sqft and
is currently priced at $649,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2015.
This home on 1274 Smithwell Pt Nw has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Kennesaw, GA.
Stonebridge, Kirk Pointe and Sentinel Walk are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6692531 has been posted on this site since 3/8/2020 (21 days ago).