1285 Water Shine Way Snellville GA 30078 MLS 6941588
Less Photos /\
1285 Water Shine Way
Home Description: 1285 Water Shine Way
Fantastic One-Of-A-Kind Real Four-Sided Stucco Home. Immaculate Landscaped & Irrigated Yard. In Highly Sought-After Lake/Tennis/Pool Comm. Open Floorplan W/ View Kitchen And Breakfast Into Family Room. Opposite The Family Room Is The Formal Living Room & Dining Room 4 Bedrooms Upstairs. Masters W/ Large Master Walk-In Closet With Custom California Cabinets You Must See It” Secondary Bedroom Up W/ Private Bath & The Add'L Bedrooms Share A Jack & Jill Bathroom. * 1 Bedroom On The Main With A Full Bath. Full Finished Basement With 2 Bedrooms, Large Family, Game Room, Full Kitchen In The Basement, And Shower Bathroom. Perfect For In-Laws Or An Ideal Teen Suite. Heated In-Ground Pool With Small Jacuzzi!!!! On The Side. Newly Painted Inside And Outside. All New Woodwork On Columns Outside, Newly Finish Deck Off The Master Bedroom. Kitchen Upgrades. Dark Stained Hardwood.
- Address: 1285 Water Shine Way
- City: Snellville
- Zip: 30078
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Bright Water
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Community Dock, Fishing, Fitness Center, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4828
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Exercise Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Decorative, Family Room, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Patio
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- Parking: Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensions: x 105
- Total Acreage: 0.2900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Concrete
- Handicap Access: Accessible Full Bath, Grip-Accessible Features
- Cooling: Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Balcony, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Storage
- Construction : Stucco
- Roof Type: Shingle
- Fee Amount: $950 Annually
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Swim/Tennis, Trash
1285 Water Shine Way Snellville GA 30078
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1285 Water Shine Way
- Elementary:Brookwood - Gwinnett
- Middle School:Crews
- High School:Brookwood
- Approx Payment:$3,551*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Solid Source Realty Ga, Llc..
1285 Water Shine Way, Snellville GA is a single family home of 4828 sqft and
is currently priced at $729,990
This single family home has 7 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 947 Great Pine Ln in Snellville is listed at $649,000.
This home on 1285 Water Shine Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Snellville, GA.
Waterford Township, Brookwood Manor and Havenstone are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6941588 has been posted on this site since 9/8/2021 (17 days ago).