1301 Kirkland Rd Covington GA 30016 MLS 6956012
Less Photos /\
1301 Kirkland Rd
Home Description: 1301 Kirkland Rd
Own A Piece Of History With This Restored 19Th Century Greek Revival Home Offering All 21St Century Amenities Among The Beauty Of The Past. &Quot;Honey Hill&Quot; Sits On 10 Acres Of Mature Landscaping, Open Field, Pasture And Partly Wooded Land Running With Wild Blueberries And Raspberries, Dotted With Grand Magnolia And Oak Trees. The Property Can Accommodate Horses With An Established Wood-Fenced Pasture And Barn. Upon Approach, You Are Met With Grandeur Of Original Columns And Open Front Entry Porch. Enter The Front Door You Will Instantly Be Dazzled By The Larg Flanked By The Formal Living And Dining Room Complete With Butler&Apos;S Pantry. The Central Hallway Then Leads You The Huge Country Kitchen That Overlooks The Breakfast Room And Then The Vast Family Room Which Both Expand With French Doors To The Rear Veranda. Upstairs Is Three Guest Bedrooms, Each With Large Storage Closets And Private Access To Bathrooms. The Grand-Scale Master Suite With Romantic Fireplace, Separate His And Hers Dressing Areas And Walk In Closets. The Home Features 5 Working Fireplaces, All With Formal Original Mantels, Impressive Original Molding, Oversized Windows Filled With Sunlight, Wide Plank Heart Of Pine Floors, And Tall 10&Apos; Ceilings On Both First And Second Floors. The Kitchen Features Beautiful Cherry Wood Cabinets, Granite Counters, Double Ovens, Walk In Pantry, Laundry Room With Sink And Hookups For 2nd Refrigerator/Freezer, Call Box At Electric Gate And Automatic Exit Gate. One Attached And One Detached Garage/Storage Or Parking. Easy Access To Interstate, Shopping And Restaurants. Convenience And Peaceful Country Living Combined. Ask About Incentive With Preferred Lender.
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Great Room - 2 Story
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Eat-in Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Water Heater
- Fireplace: Family Room, Masonry, Master Bedroom, Other
- Number Fireplaces: 5
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Other
- Dinning Room: Great Room
- Laundry: In Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Other Equipment: Generator
- Patio/Porch Features: Front Porch
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Alarm, Security System Leased, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Crawl Space
- Parking: Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Lot Description: Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 10.0000
Available now at $850,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Other
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Private
- Exterior of Property: Garden, Private Yard
- Construction : Cedar
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Barn(s)
1301 Kirkland Rd Covington GA 30016
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Live Oak - Newton
- Middle School:Veterans Memorial - Newton
- High School:Newton
- Approx Payment:$4,135*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4152 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Southside Realtors, Llc.
1301 Kirkland Rd, Covington GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $850,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
This home on 1301 Kirkland Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Covington, GA.
Lyndhurst, Mccart Landing and Wildcat Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6956012 has been posted on this site since 10/12/2021 (11 days ago).