1336 Annapolis Way Grayson GA 30017 MLS 6932733
Less Photos /\
1336 Annapolis Way
Home Description: 1336 Annapolis Way
Beautiful Four-Sided White Brick Home In Sought After Northforke Plantation. One Of The Few Ranch Homes In The Neighborhood With A Finished Loft On The Top Level And An Unfinished Basement. The Owner'S Suite On The Main Level Is A Perfect Retreat. Other Notable Home Features Include An Open Concept Floorplan, Formal Dining Room, Second Living Room/Office On The Main Level, And A Bright And Airy Kitchen With Eat-In Dining And Keeping Room. Creek Runs Along The Backside Of The Property Line. Close To Schools, Shopping, And Restaurants. Neighborhood Amenities Include A Pool, Tennis, And Green Space With Ponds. Immaculately Maintained Home!
- Address: 1336 Annapolis Way
- City: Grayson
- Zip: 30017
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Northforke Plantation
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 3100
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Central Vacuum, Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range, Self Cleaning Oven, Microwave
- Fireplace: Family Room, Factory Built, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Master on Main, Roommate Floor Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Fire Alarm, Smoke Detector(s), Security System Owned
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Full, Unfinished
- Parking: Garage, Storage
- Lot Description: Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 43x82x181x124x181
- Total Acreage: 0.5100
Available now at $525,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Ranch
- Stories: One
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Energy: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Other
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $725 Annually
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Swim/Tennis
1336 Annapolis Way Grayson GA 30017
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1336 Annapolis Way
- Middle School:Couch
- High School:Grayson
- Approx Payment:$2,554*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty, First Atlanta.
1336 Annapolis Way, Grayson GA is a single family home of 3100 sqft and
is currently priced at $525,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1402 Stratford Hall Ct in Grayson is listed at $615,000.
This home on 1336 Annapolis Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Grayson, GA.
Wheatfield Reserve, Windsor Creek and Wilshire Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6932733 has been posted on this site since 9/8/2021 (12 days ago).