134 Alexander St Buford GA 30518 MLS 8931245
Less Photos /\
134 Alexander St
Home Description: 134 Alexander St
Beautiful Cottage Style Home In Historic Downtown Buford. 2 Blocks Off Main St., Adorable Decor Inside And Out. Hardwood Floors, Spacious Kitchen W Dining, Large Living Room And Split Bedroom Floorplan. Custom Fixtures Throughout. Live Near Everything Lively! Lush Yard And Grounds With Mature Flowers & Shrubs! Classic Southern Front Porch Will Draw You In. Spend Evenings In Quiet Neighborhood In Your Rocking Chair. In-Town Living At It'S Best! All Appliances Stay W Property. Electric Range, But Has Hookup For Gas Too. Home Currently Has Month To Month Tenant Paying $1250 Per Month - Perfect For Owner Occupied Buyer Or Investor!!
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Ceilings - Trey, Hardwood Floors, Tile Floors, Carpet
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Master On Main Level, Roommate Plan, Split Bedroom Plan
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Country Kitchen
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Icemaker Line, Range/Oven
- Number Fireplaces: 0
- Laundry: Kitchen Area, Closet
- Basement: Earthen
- Parking: Kitchen Level Entry, Parking Pad, Side/Rear Entrance
- Lot Description: City View, Level Lot, Private Backyard
- Lot Size: Less than 1/3 Acre
- Total Acreage: 0.13
Available now at $249,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Bungalow/Cottage, Ranch
- Stories: 1 Story
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Energy: Storm Doors
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Sewer Connected
- Exterior of Property: Deck/Patio, Garden Area, Porch
- Construction : Concrete Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: Yearly
- Fee Includes: Other (See Remarks)
134 Alexander St Buford GA 30518
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 134 Alexander St
- Middle School:Buford
- High School:Buford
- Approx Payment:$1,266*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Dana Gregory Properties.
134 Alexander St, Buford GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $249,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1940.
A comparable home for sale at 1803 Pine Tree Dr in Buford is listed at $163,000.
This home on 134 Alexander St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Buford, GA.
Lanier Pointe, Whisperwood and Fairview Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8931245 has been posted on this site since 2/20/2021 (10 days ago).