134 Mcdonald St Sw Marietta GA 30064 MLS 6689833
Less Photos /\
134 Mcdonald St Sw
Home Description: 134 Mcdonald St Sw
Historic Marietta Estate Mockingbird Hill Is Being Offered To The Market. Formally The Maxwell House This 1888 Home Is A Timeless Example Of Victorian Architecture. Much Larger Than Communicated In Tax Record This Home Is Spread Over 7 Bedroom And Over An Acre Of Real Estate. Entering The Home Instantly Takes You Back In History And You Are Introduced To The Amazing Craftsman Ship Of The Late 1800S.
- Address: 134 Mcdonald St Sw
- City: Marietta
- Zip: 30064
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Historic Marietta
- Neighborhood Amenities: Sidewalks, Street Lights, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- Square Feet: 5937
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Boathouse/Dock : Other
- Dock: Other
- Water Features: POND
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Bookcases, Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Den, Family Room, Library, Living Room
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen Island, Keeping Room, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Gas Oven, Microwave
- Fireplace: Decorative, Great Room, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning Stove
- Number Fireplaces: 5
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Other
- Master Bath: Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Hall, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Side Porch
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Alarm, Smoke Detector(s), Security System Owned
- Basement: Unfinished
- Parking: Driveway, Detached, Garage, Garage Faces Front, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Lake/Pond On Lot, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 1.2000
Available now at $1,149,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Victorian
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt, Paved
- Cooling: Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Awning(s), Gas Grill, Private Yard, Balcony, Courtyard
- Construction : Frame, Other
- Roof Type: Shingle, Wood
- Other Structures: Cabana, Garage(s), Gazebo, Workshop
134 Mcdonald St Sw Marietta GA 30064
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 134 Mcdonald St Sw
- Elementary:A.L. Burruss
- Middle School:Marietta
- High School:Marietta
- Approx Payment:$5,590*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Knapp, Inc..
134 Mcdonald St Sw, Marietta GA is a single family home of 5937 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,149,000
This single family home has 7 bedrooms and was built in 1888.
A comparable home for sale at 548 Church St Ne in Marietta is listed at $1,695,000.
This home on 134 Mcdonald St Sw has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Marietta, GA.
Watkins Glen, Oak Grove and Garden Parke are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6689833 has been posted on this site since 3/4/2020 (36 days ago).