1345 Portmarnock Dr Alpharetta GA 30005 MLS 6825612
Less Photos /\
1345 Portmarnock Dr
Home Description: 1345 Portmarnock Dr
Stunning Custom Brick Estate With Fairway And Lakeviews In Private, Gated Northshore Of Windward. Enjoy Your Chef'S Kitchen That Opens To Relaxing Keeping Room With Custom Built-Ins. Elegant Master On Main With Sitting Room Overlooking Private Fenced Yard. Master Bathroom Recently Renovated With Unbelievable Attention To Detail. Two Story Living Room With French Doors Opening To Gorgeous Covered Veranda. Four Huge Bedrooms With Private Baths Upstairs. Gorgeous Covered Veranda With Stone Floors And Stairs Leading To Level Rear Yard With Room For Pool. Terrace Level Has Custom Office With Gorgeous Built-Ins, Massive In-Law Suite With Full Kitchen, Bathroom With Steam Shower, Custom Tile As Well As Built-In Wine Fridge, And Full Laundry. Don'T Miss The Amazing Details Throughout This Move-In Ready Home.
- Address: 1345 Portmarnock Dr
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30005
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Windward
- Neighborhood Amenities: Boating, Clubhouse, Country Club, Gated, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s), Near Schools, Near Shopping
- Square Feet: 9382
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Beamed Ceilings
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Computer Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Great Room - 2 Story
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Second Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Keeping Room, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Basement, Family Room, Great Room, Keeping Room, Living Room
- Number Fireplaces: 4
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Basement, Main Level, Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Front Porch, Patio, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Security Gate, Security Guard, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Finished Bath, Finished, Full
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Driveway, Garage, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Garage Faces Side
- Lot Description: Back Yard, On Golf Course, Level, Landscaped, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.5000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: European
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Zoned
- Energy: Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Garden, Private Yard, Rear Stairs, Balcony
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $2,786 Annually
- Fee Includes: Security, Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $2,000
1345 Portmarnock Dr Alpharetta GA 30005
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1345 Portmarnock Dr
- Elementary:Creek View
- Middle School:Webb Bridge
- High School:Alpharetta
- Approx Payment:$5,346*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Results.
1345 Portmarnock Dr, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 9382 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,099,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
A comparable home for sale at 2005 Greatwood Ct in Alpharetta is listed at $925,000.
This home on 1345 Portmarnock Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Deerlake, Parkside Manor and Fox Glen are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6825612 has been posted on this site since 1/14/2021 (12 days ago).