137 Laurel St Canton GA 30114 MLS 6838782
Less Photos /\
137 Laurel St
Home Description: 137 Laurel St
Beautiful John Weiland Home In The Desirable Woodbury Section Of River Green! This Home Is Impeccably Maintained And Has A Gorgeous Renovated Kitchen With White Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Tile Backsplash, And Upgraded Frigidaire Gallery Appliances. The Family Room Features High Ceilings, A Gas Fireplace, And Built-In Bookcases. There Is Hardwood Flooring Throughout The Main Level. The Fabulous Cul-De-Sac Lot Was Completely Updated In 2020 With All New Landscaping, Sod, Fencing, And A Gorgeous New Deck That Backs Up To Wooded Corp Property. The Finished Daylight Basement Offers An Additional Great Room, Bedroom, Full Bath And Flex Room All With Updated Lvt Flooring. Fantastic River Green Amenities Include Two Pools With Clubhouses, Tennis Courts, Playgrounds, Hiking Trails, A Private Lake, Fishing, And Mountain Views!
- Address: 137 Laurel St
- City: Canton
- Zip: 30114
- County: Cherokee
- Subdivision: River Green
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Fishing, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Park, Fitness Center, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s), Near Schools
- Square Feet: 3837
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Bookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Family Room, Media Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Stone Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Glass Doors
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level, Mud Room
- Other Equipment: Satellite Dish
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Patio
- Security Features: Secured Garage/Parking, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage Door Opener, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Landscaped, Wooded, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.2400
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman, Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- Construction : Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
137 Laurel St Canton GA 30114
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 137 Laurel St
- Elementary:J. Knox
- Middle School:Teasley
- High School:Cherokee
- Approx Payment:$2,092*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4112 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Communities.
137 Laurel St, Canton GA is a single family home of 3837 sqft and
is currently priced at $430,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 117 Market Ln in Canton is listed at $399,900.
This home on 137 Laurel St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Canton, GA.
Carson Farms, The Preserve At Canyon Ridge and Riverside are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6838782 has been posted on this site since 2/18/2021 (18 days ago).