1372 Innsfail Ct Snellville GA 30078 MLS 6956317
Less Photos /\
1372 Innsfail Ct
Home Description: 1372 Innsfail Ct
Prestigous Home In The Quiet Waterford Township Subdivision. Beautiful All Brick On Well Appointed On A Large Level Corner Lot. The Interior Of This Home Has Been Freshly Painted With Neutral Paint Selections. The Hardwoods On The Main Level Have Just Been Refinished And Are In Prime Condition. A Banquet Sized Dining Room Flows Into The Huge Kitchen. Tons Of Cabinet Space And Countertops Are Available For Meal Prep And Entertaining. The Breakfast Area Is Lite By Plenty Of Natural Light And Opens To The Keeping Room With Fireplace. The Great Room Is Perfect For Hosting Gatherings Large Or Small. The Owner'S Suite Is Also On The Main Level And Is Fit For A King! The Triple Trey Ceiling Is Just A Sampling Of The Detail Throughout This Home. Double Doors Open To A Private Covered Deck For You To Enjoy A Nightcap Before Settling In For The Evening. Don'T Miss The Giagantic Closet And Spacious Owner'S Bath. Upstairs You Will Find 4 Additional Bedrooms And Two More Bathrooms. There Are A Front And Reach Staircase Leading Up To This Level. The Terrace Level Has Been Finished With The Same Quality Of Construction As You Find On The Main Levels Of The Home. There Are Two Finished Rooms And A Half Bath But So Much More Space Available For You To Create Additional Room As You Need. There Is Stubbing For Another Bath, A Boat Door That Could Be Accessed From The Side Lot And A Design For A Kitchen Area. Don'T Miss This Great Opportunity.
- Interior of Property: Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Den, Family Room, Living Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Log
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Other Equipment: Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Patio, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Boat Door, Daylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Level
- Lot Dimensions: x 114
- Total Acreage: 0.4900
Available now at $650,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Yard
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Shingle
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
1372 Innsfail Ct Snellville GA 30078
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1372 Innsfail Ct
- Elementary:Brookwood - Gwinnett
- Middle School:Crews
- High School:Brookwood
- Approx Payment:$3,162*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Atl Partners.
1372 Innsfail Ct, Snellville GA is a single family home of 4172 sqft and
is currently priced at $650,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2012 Innsfail Dr in Snellville is listed at $823,999.
This home on 1372 Innsfail Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Snellville, GA.
Bright Water, Havenstone and Ridgeland Plantation are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6956317 has been posted on this site since 10/13/2021 (9 days ago).