1400 Kingfield Dr Alpharetta GA 30005 MLS 9044458
Less Photos /\
1400 Kingfield Dr
Home Description: 1400 Kingfield Dr
Welcome Home To This Modern On Trend Farmhouse Style Traditional In The Location Where Everyone Wants To Be! Best Schools, Shopping, Restaurants And Gathering Destinations Of Halcyon And Avalon! Convenient To Ga 400 And All Highways. Wonderful Neighborhood With Swim, Tennis And Playground! Enjoy Morning Coffee On The Charming Open Air “Southern Rocking Chair” Front Porch. The Private, Spacious And Totally Fenced In Backyard Is Perfect For Large Gatherings On The Spacious Two-Level Rear Deck. Mature Trees Nestle This Home In A Unique Way So That You Feel Like You Are In Your Own Private Retreat. Two Story Entry Opens To Living Room Complete With Painted Brick Gas Burning Fireplace And French Doors Opening To The Rear Deck For Ease Of Flow ! Light Filled Dining Room Can Function As A Home Office, And Easily Closed Off For Privacy With Glass Doors. All Engineered Hardwoods Throughout First Level And Bedrooms! Updated Light And Bright Kitchen With All New Stainless Steel Appliances Complete With 5 Burner Gas Range And Airy Eat-In Kitchen. Rear Door Access To Deck For Ease Of Entertaining! Generous Sized Owner’S Suite Upstairs Totally Updated With A Custom Built In Closet System, Hardwood Floors, Trey Ceiling And Beautiful Bath With Lots Of Daylight. A Separate Frameless Spa Shower And Soaking Tub Complete This Owner’S Suite With Newer Granite Top Dual Vanities For Lots Of Storage! 2 Additional Bedrooms Have Large Closets, Hardwood Floors And Share A Bath. Large Laundry Room Is Adjacent To All Bedrooms With Natural Light! This Is A Rare Find In The Desirable Community Of Alpharetta With All It Has To Offer! This Interior Designer’S Home Shows Many Unique Touches! Come See Quickly...Don'T Let This One Get Away!
- Address: 1400 Kingfield Dr
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30005
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Concord Hall
- Amenities: Clubhouse, Park, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s), Walk To Schools, Walk To Shopping
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Two Story Foyer, Soaking Tub, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Separate Shower, Tile Bath
- Rooms Descriptions: Laundry
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Pantry, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Electric Water Heater, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Oven/Range (Combo), Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Fireplace: Living Room, Gas Starter, Masonry, Gas Log
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+, Separate Room
- Laundry: Upper Level
- Complex Access: Security System, Smoke Detector(s)
- Parking: Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Corner Lot, Level, Private
- Total Acreage: 0.269
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Updated/Remodeled, Resale
- Cooling: Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Exterior of Property: Other
- Construction : Concrete
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $420 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Swimming, Tennis
1400 Kingfield Dr Alpharetta GA 30005
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1400 Kingfield Dr
- Elementary:Lake Windward
- Middle School:Taylor Road
- High School:Chattahoochee
- Approx Payment:$1,946*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
1400 Kingfield Dr, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $400,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 115 Concord Trce in Alpharetta is listed at $445,000.
This home on 1400 Kingfield Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Wellington, Brushy Fork Oaks and Wellsley are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 9044458 has been posted on this site since 9/11/2021 (6 days ago).