1418 Scenic Pines Dr Lawrenceville GA 30044 MLS 8828278
Less Photos /\
1418 Scenic Pines Dr
Home Description: 1418 Scenic Pines Dr
Location Location Location!! Elegant Home In The Much-Sought-After Neighborhood In A 8+ Rating School System. Inviting Foyer By Dining Room With Separate Living Room. Lots Of Natural Lighting Over Family Room And Kitchen. Hardwood Floors And Carpet On Main With Fireplace Perfect To Relax With Your Morning Coffee Or Sunset Toast. Kitchen Area Has Elegant Breakfast Bar, Granite, With Updated Appliances.Large Master Suite And Bath With His/Her Vanities, His/Hers Closets, Separate Tub Shower And Much More Space. Secondary Bedrooms Are Of Great Size With Their Own Closets. Garage Area Big Enough For 2 Cars! Seller Needs 45 Days To Close Since Seller Is Buying New Home And 5 Days Of Temporary Occupancy After Closing.
- Interior of Property: Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Hardwood Floors, Carpet, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: Other (See Remarks)
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Country Kitchen, Island, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Microwave - Built In
- Fireplace: In Great/Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Laundry: Other (See Remarks), Other (See Remarks), Room
- Equipment: Alarm - Smoke/Fire
- Basement: Slab/None
- Parking: 2 Car, Garage
- Lot Description: Corner, Level Lot
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Lot Size: Less than 1/3 Acre
- Total Acreage: 0.15
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Cooling: Central
- Cooling Source: Electric, Gas
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Sewer In Street
- Exterior of Property: Balcony
- Construction : Brick Front
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $295 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance, Security
1418 Scenic Pines Dr Lawrenceville GA 30044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1418 Scenic Pines Dr
For Sale Near: 1418 Scenic Pines Dr
- Middle School:Alton C Crews
- High School:Brookwood
- Approx Payment:$1,519*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Virtual Properties Realty.Com.
1418 Scenic Pines Dr, Lawrenceville GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $299,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 245 Mirandy Way in Lawrenceville is listed at $185,000.
This home on 1418 Scenic Pines Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Lawrenceville, GA.
Spring Valley, Hunters Ridge and Stonewood Forest are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8828278 has been posted on this site since 7/26/2020 (18 days ago).