1429 Pebble Creek Rd Marietta GA 30067 MLS 6864876
Less Photos /\
1429 Pebble Creek Rd
Home Description: 1429 Pebble Creek Rd
A Home You Will Be Proud To Own! Convenient To Everything! Close To Cumberland, I-285, I-75, The Chattahoochee River, The Battery/Truist Park, Top-Rated Schools, Shopping, Restaurants, Etc.! A Rewarding Escape Peacefully Situated On Large Acre Lot By The Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area. A Truly Multi-Generational Home. Two Master Retreats- One On Main And Upper Level. The Updated Eat-In Kitchen Is The Heart Of The Home- Complete With Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Counters. Enjoy Those Peaceful Mornings In The Sun Room. Inviting Fireside Family Room. Office Or Den. Entertainer'S Delight In Finished Basement- Great For Rainy Day Play. The Addition Of A Second Full Kitchen In The Basement, Along With Private Access, Is Ideal For Someone Who Wants Their Own Space - For Renters Or For Family. Your Family And Loved Ones Will Enjoy The Spacious And Private Backyard With Peaceful Stream, Perfect For Family Gatherings! Voluntary Hoa!
- Waterfront Features: Creek
- Interior of Property: Disappearing Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Game Room, Living Room, Office, Sun Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Basement, Family Room, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Tub/Shower Combo
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Front Yard, Private
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 1.0000
Available now at $700,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- Construction : Other
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $75 Annually
- Swim Fee: Optional
1429 Pebble Creek Rd Marietta GA 30067
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1429 Pebble Creek Rd
- Middle School:East Cobb
- High School:Wheeler
- Approx Payment:$3,405*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Duffy Realty Of Atlanta.
1429 Pebble Creek Rd, Marietta GA is a single family home of 5276 sqft and
is currently priced at $700,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3081 Beechwood Dr in Marietta is listed at $675,000.
This home on 1429 Pebble Creek Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Marietta, GA.
Sanders Field Estates, Ward Meade Farm and Oak Leaf Plantation are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6864876 has been posted on this site since 4/8/2021 (6 days ago).