1434 Braxford Trce Lawrenceville GA 30044 MLS 6897260
Less Photos /\
1434 Braxford Trce
Home Description: 1434 Braxford Trce
Do Not Miss This Family Gem In Highly Preferred School District! Open Concept Living And Spacious Outdoor Entertaining Area-Perfect For Large Gatherings Or Quiet, Starry Nights. Bedroom/Full Bath, Formal Dining, Living Room, Kitchen, Screened Porch And Family Den On Main Level. Upstairs You Will Find Spacious Master Suite And 3 Secondary Bedrooms/Playroom. Terrace Level With Storage/Workshop, Den, Full Bath And Large Office Suite With Separate Entrance. Professionally Landscaped, Fenced Backyard. Tankless Water Htr , 8Yr Old Roof, New Hvac, New Carpet. Full Sprinkler System.
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Family Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Great Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Patio
- Security Features: Fire Alarm
- Basement: Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level
- Lot Description: Corner Lot, Level
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.3900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Central Air
- Energy: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Garden, Gas Grill
- Construction : Brick Front
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Includes: Swim/Tennis
1434 Braxford Trce Lawrenceville GA 30044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1434 Braxford Trce
- Middle School:Crews
- High School:Brookwood
- Approx Payment:$2,330*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Lanier Partners.
1434 Braxford Trce, Lawrenceville GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $479,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1932 Sumter Ct in Lawrenceville is listed at $325,000.
This home on 1434 Braxford Trce has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Lawrenceville, GA.
Churchill Commons, Primrose Place and Coopers Pond are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6897260 has been posted on this site since 6/10/2021 (12 days ago).