1437 Empress Dr Mcdonough GA 30253 MLS 8909960
Less Photos /\
1437 Empress Dr
Home Description: 1437 Empress Dr
Just Listed! Henry Co. 55+ Retirement Community Close To Shopping (Grocery, Pharmacy, Food). Home Has Recently Had New Roof, New Hvac, Totally Open Concept Living Space. No Work Here, It Is Move-In Ready. Features Living Area With Fireplace, Separate Dining Area, Sunroom Overlooking Backyard. All Kitchen Appliances Are To Remain And Is Open With Breakfast Area. The Master Suite Has Sitting Area Or 3rd Bedroom Area Attached Could Be A Great Office Space Or Den. Trey Ceiling In Master With Large Ensuite Bath With Double Sinks , Vanity Area And Large Walk-In Closet And Shower. The Screened Porch Provides A Place To Sit And Enjoy Your Morning Coffee. Garage Is 2 Car With Pull Down Attic Space For Storage. This Is A Great Opportunity To Move To Growing Area, Close To Southpoint Shopping, I-75 And Ga Hwy 20-81. Hurry These Homes Are In Demand And Will Sell Quickly!
- Address: 1437 Empress Dr
- City: Mcdonough
- Zip: 30253
- County: Henry
- Subdivision: Retreat At Westridge
- Amenities: Clubhouse, Neighborhood Association, Park, Retirement Community, Walk To Shopping, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Square Feet: 1928
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Record
- Interior of Property: Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Cable In Street, Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Handicap Access, Hardwood Floors, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Ceilings - Trey, Cable TV Connections, Carpet, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: Den, Dining Room Seats 12+, DR - Separate, Family Room, Library/Office, Master On Main Level, Solarium/Sun Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Range/Oven
- Fireplace: In Great/Family Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Laundry: Kitchen Area, Closet
- Equipment: Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Satellite Dish
- Basement: Slab/None
- Parking: 2 Car, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry, Storage
- Lot Description: Level Lot, Private Backyard
- Lot Size: Less than 1/3 Acre
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Ranch, Traditional
- Stories: 1 Story
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Energy: Certified Good Cents, Double Pane/Thermo, Certified Energy Wise, Water Heater-gas, Insulation-ceiling, Programmable Thermostat
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Sewer Connected, Sewer In Street
- Exterior of Property: Deck/Patio, Porch, Screen Porch, Sprinkler System
- Construction : Brick 4 Sided
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $1,320 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Facilities Fee, Garbage Pickup, Grounds Maintenance, Management Fee
1437 Empress Dr Mcdonough GA 30253
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1437 Empress Dr
- Middle School:Luella
- High School:Luella
- Approx Payment:$1,186*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4089 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Southern.
1437 Empress Dr, Mcdonough GA is a single family home of 1928 sqft and
is currently priced at $234,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 286 Simpson St in Mcdonough is listed at $100,000.
This home on 1437 Empress Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Mcdonough, GA.
Villages At Centerra Ridge, Village Rowanshyre and Parkview At Avalon are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8909960 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2021 (12 days ago).