1477 Wind Chime Ct Lawrenceville GA 30045 MLS 10011174
Less Photos /\
1477 Wind Chime Ct
Home Description: 1477 Wind Chime Ct
Beautiful Home In A Great Community!!! This 6Br 4Ba Home Is In The Neighborhood Of Knollwood Lakes Subdivision. You Are Greeted With A Stunning Hardwood Floor Throughout The First Floor As You Walk In The Dining Room Leads To An Updated Kitchen With Granite Countertops, An Island Breakfast Bar, Beam Central Vacuum, And Stainless-Steel Appliances That Overlook A Fenced And Spacious Backyard With Plenty Of Room For Activities And A Three-Year-Old Roof.The Tour Continued To The Finished Basement With A Bedroom And Full Bath. Located At Desirable Gwinnett County, Schools, Near Parks( Alexander Park & Tribble Mill), Minutes To Shopping And Restaurants. The Community Has Neighborhood Lakes, Swimming, Tennis Courts, Gazebo, And Clubhouse. Preferred Closing Attorney: Ganek Pc, Attorneys At Law. This Won'T Last; Come See This Beauty Today! Open House On 1/8 And 1/9 No Showing Till Then.
- Address: 1477 Wind Chime Ct
- City: Lawrenceville
- Zip: 30045
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Knollwood Lakes
- Amenities: Clubhouse, Lake, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Walk To Shopping
- Interior of Property: Central Vacuum, High Ceilings, Double Vanity, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Rear Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Foyer, Laundry, Other
- Floor: Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Fireplace: Living Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Dinning Room: Seats 12+
- Laundry: In Hall, Upper Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Patio
- Complex Access: Security System, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Bath Finished, Daylight, Interior Entry, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full
- Parking: Garage Door Opener, Garage
- Lot Description: Level, Private
- Total Acreage: 0.3
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Brick Front, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Handicap Access: Accessible Doors, Accessible Full Bath, Accessible Entrance
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer
- Construction : Concrete
- Roof Type: Tar/Gravel
- Other Structures: Shed(s)
- Fee Amount: $600 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Management Fee, Swimming, Tennis
1477 Wind Chime Ct Lawrenceville GA 30045
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1477 Wind Chime Ct
- Middle School:Mcconnell
- High School:Grayson
- Approx Payment:$2,286*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Palmerhouse Properties.
1477 Wind Chime Ct, Lawrenceville GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $470,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1499 Wood Iris Ln in Lawrenceville is listed at $462,000.
This home on 1477 Wind Chime Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Lawrenceville, GA.
Wilson Manor, Paper Mill and Spring Arbor Crossing are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 10011174 has been posted on this site since 1/6/2022 (19 days ago).