1497 Bullard Rd Powder Springs GA 30127 MLS 6626571
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 1497 Bullard Rd
Stunning And Immaculately Maintained 4 Acre Retreat! Large, Airy Floor Plan Provides Plenty Of Natural Light. Exquisite Details Throughout The Home Include Gorgeous Columns And A Stone Fireplace. Relax In A Bright Sunroom Overlooking A Beautiful Lot. Spacious Kitchen Features An Island, Stainless Steel Appliances And Granite Counters. Master Suite Boasts A Fireplace And Luxurious En Suite Bathroom. Partially Finished Basement Awaiting Your Personal Touch. Large Back Deck Perfect For Entertaining.
- Address: 1497 Bullard Rd
- City: Powder Springs
- Zip: 30127
- County: Cobb
- Square Feet: 5839
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Bookcases, Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Sun Room
- Floor: Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Gas Oven, Microwave
- Fireplace: Great Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 0
- Bedrooms: Master on Main, Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Interior Entry, Partial
- Parking: Attached, Driveway, Kitchen Level, Parking Pad
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Level, Pasture, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 4.0200
Available now at $850,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Water/Sewer: Other, Other
- Exterior of Property: Other
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Shingle
1497 Bullard Rd Powder Springs GA 30127
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Kemp - Cobb
- Middle School:Lovinggood
- High School:Hillgrove
- Approx Payment:$4,135*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Mark Spain Real Estate.
1497 Bullard Rd, Powder Springs GA is a single family home of 5839 sqft and
is currently priced at $850,000
This single family home has 7 bedrooms and was built in 1985.
This home on 1497 Bullard Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos and Foreclosures
in Powder Springs, GA.
Scott Farm, Lake Wilderness and Jamestown are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6626571 has been posted on this site since 10/4/2019 (45 days ago).