150 Spur Ln Alpharetta GA 30009 MLS 6686968
Less Photos /\
150 Spur Ln
Home Description: 150 Spur Ln
This Better Than New 5 Bedroom/4.5 Bath Is More Than A Home – It’S A Lifestyle! Only Blocks From Downtown Alpharetta And Avalon On Wide New Sidewalks And Only Steps From The Amenities That 100+ Acre Wills Park Offers! New Swimming Pool, Dog Park, Walking Trails, Tennis, Youth Sports, Playgrounds, A Community Center And More Are Just Across The Street. This Level Corner Lot Is Beautifully Landscaped And Maintained By The Hoa! This Open Floor Plan Is Full Of Thoughtful Upgrades And On Trend Finishes. The White/Gray Kitchen With Stone Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk In Pantry And Oversized Island Make This A Chef’S Delight! Serenity Awaits Upstairs In The Master Suite...Relax With A Book Or Soak The Day Away In The Stunning Free Standing Tub. 3 Generously Sized Secondary Bedrooms And The Laundry Room Are Also Conveniently Located On The 2nd Floor. The 3rd Floor Offers A Full Bath, Additional 5Th Bedroom/Office/Exercise Room And A Loft Area. Perfect Teen/Guest Suite Or Entertainment/Exercise Zone. Easy Access To Ga 400. Location! Location! Location! Live Your Best Life In This Nearly New Home!
- Address: 150 Spur Ln
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30009
- County: Fulton
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Street Lights
- Square Feet: 3497
- Sq. Ft. Source: Appraiser
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Central Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Loft, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Glass Doors
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Butlers Pantry, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Mud Room, Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Intercom, Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Screened
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Intercom, Smoke Detector(s)
- Parking: Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 0.1870
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Craftsman, Traditional
- Stories: Three Or More
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Garden
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $175 Monthly
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds
- Initiation Fee: $1,075
150 Spur Ln Alpharetta GA 30009
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Hembree Springs
- Middle School:Northwestern
- High School:Milton
- Approx Payment:$2,894*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ansley Atlanta Real Estate-Atlanta North.
150 Spur Ln, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 3497 sqft and
is currently priced at $595,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2016.
This home on 150 Spur Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Alpharetta, GA.
Victoria Square, Haynes Park and Milton Glen are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6686968 has been posted on this site since 2/29/2020 (40 days ago).