1512 Royce Dr Locust Grove GA 30248 MLS 8856809
Less Photos /\
1512 Royce Dr
Home Description: 1512 Royce Dr
Massive Brick Six (6) Bedroom Home Located Inside The Gated Community At Eagles Brooke Country Club. Situated On A Private Cul-De-Sac Lot With Retreat Entertainer Style Back Yard With Pool, Spa, And Fountain. The Home Features Beautiful Hardwood Floors, An Open Kitchen With Granite, Breakfast Bar, Stainless Steel Appliances Including Separate Cooktop And Wall Oven. Great Room Boasts High Ceilings. The Master Bedroom Is On The Main Floor And Has En Suite Bath With Dual Vanities, A Separate Shower, And An Oversized Spacious Closet. Also On The Main Level Is A Dining Room, And Laundry Room. Upstairs Includes 3 Additional Bedrooms And A Bathroom. The Basement Offers Finished Rooms, A Bedroom With Full Bathroom, Additional Living Area, Kitchenette, And Game/Media Room, Perfect For Entertaining, In-Law Suite Or Teen Suite. Eagle'S Brooke Country Club Is A Laid Back Community Featuring Affordable Upscale Homes In Locust Grove, Ga. Amenities Include A Zero-Entry Pool, Playground, Nature Trails, Sidewalks, Social Events, And More.
- Address: 1512 Royce Dr
- City: Locust Grove
- Zip: 30248
- County: Henry
- Subdivision: Eagles Brooke
- Amenities: Gated Community, Lake, Neighborhood Association, Park, Playground, Pool, Security, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Underground Utilities
- Interior of Property: Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Foyer - 2 Story, Foyer - Entrance, Garden Tub, Hardwood Floors, Rear Stairs, Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Ceilings - Trey, Cable TV Connections, Ceilings - Vaulted, Carpet, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Dining Rm/Living Rm Combo, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room, In-law Suite or Apartment, Library/Office, Master On Main Level, Rec Room, Roommate Plan, Split Bedroom Plan, Theater/Media Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Cooktop - Separate, Stainless Steel Appliance, Oven - Wall
- Fireplace: In Basement, In Great/Family Room, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Laundry: Hall, Room
- Basement: Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance - Inside, Entrance - Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Parking: 2 Car, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Guest Parking, Kitchen Level Entry, Side/Rear Entrance, Storage
- Lot Description: Cul De Sac, Level Lot, Private Backyard, Wooded
- Lot Size: 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
Available now at $474,900
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: 1.5 Stories
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Energy: Double Pane/Thermo, Water Heater-gas, Insulation-ceiling, Programmable Thermostat
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Sewer Connected
- Exterior of Property: Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Pool-in Ground
- Construction : Brick 4 Sided
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $1,200 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance, Management Fee, Private Roads, Security, Swimming
- Initiation Fee: $1,000
1512 Royce Dr Locust Grove GA 30248
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1512 Royce Dr
- Middle School:Luella
- High School:Luella
- Approx Payment:$2,310*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4089 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Chapman Group Realty, Inc..
1512 Royce Dr, Locust Grove GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $474,900
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 2204 Golden Eagle in Locust Grove is listed at $429,999.
This home on 1512 Royce Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Locust Grove, GA.
Mallards Landing, Sage Creek and Westin Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8856809 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2020 (6 days ago).