1644 Beckworth Ln Hampton GA 30228 MLS 9065404
1644 Beckworth Ln
Home Description: 1644 Beckworth Ln
It Is Often Said The Most Important Word In Real Estate Is Location And This One Is Second To None! Just Off Tara Blvd. With Access To Interstates, You Can Enjoy Convenient Dining, Shopping And Everything Metro Atlanta Has To Offer. These Open Concept Designs Offer Features Like Expansive Kitchens, Formal Spaces And Private Owner'S. The Packard Design Offers An Island Kitchen That Opens To A Gracious Family Room With A Cozy Fireplace. The Main Level Also Includes A Formal Living Room And Dining Room For Hosting Family And Friends And A Convenient Powder Room. Upstairs Offers An Oversized Owner'S Retreat With Spa-Like Bath And Generous Closets. Secondary Bedrooms Have Extra Storage, Plus There Is A Jack And Jill Bath.
- Address: 1644 Beckworth Ln
- City: Hampton
- Zip: 30228
- County: Clayton
- Subdivision: Creekstone
- Amenities: Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Walk To Schools, Walk To Shopping
- Interior of Property: Attic Expandable, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Double Vanity, Two Story Foyer, Soaking Tub, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Separate Shower, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Foyer, Laundry, Family Room
- Floor: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Country Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven/Range (Combo), Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Fireplace: Family Room, Factory Built
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Dinning Room: Separate Room
- Laundry: Upper Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Patio
- Parking: Attached, Garage
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Brick Front, Contemporary, Craftsman
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: New Construction
- Cooling: Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Green Certification: Certified Earthcraft, ENERGY STAR Certified Homes, Certified Good Cents
- Construction : Concrete
- Roof Type: Composition, Metal
- Fee Amount: $435 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Management Fee
- Initiation Fee: $300
1644 Beckworth Ln Hampton GA 30228
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1644 Beckworth Ln
For Sale Near: 1644 Beckworth Ln
- Elementary:Eddie White Academy
- Middle School:Lovejoy
- High School:Lovejoy
- Approx Payment:$1,557*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4144 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of D.R. Horton Realty Of Ga Inc..
1644 Beckworth Ln, Hampton GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $320,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 12226 Florin St # Lot 40 Approx Sq Ft 2221 in Hampton is listed at $325,794.
This home on 1644 Beckworth Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Hampton, GA.
Hampton Place, Panhandle Valley and Thorne Berry are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 9065404 has been posted on this site since 10/12/2021 (11 days ago).