1644 Creek Mill Trce Lawrenceville GA 30044 MLS 6862676
Less Photos /\
1644 Creek Mill Trce
Home Description: 1644 Creek Mill Trce
This Home Has It All! Well Appointed On One Of The Largest Lots In The Community. This Large Corner Lot Sits On Two Culdesac Streets And Has Fabulous Curb Appeal. Hardwood Floors Throughout The Main Living Area. Custom Bookshelves In The Family Room And Plantation Shutters Throughout The Home Are But A Couple Of The Many Upgrades Throughout This Home. The Kitchen Hosts Stainless Steel Appliances, Double Ovens, Granite Countertops, And A Large Island That Will Set 6. The Back Deck Is A Place You Will Never Want To Leave! The Covered Porch Is Perfect To Gather And The Hot Tub Is Ideal To Relax After A Long Day. The Backyard Is Fenced With Aluminum Fencing. Upstairs Features A Spacious Owners Suite With Beautiful Updates. There Are Four Other Spacious Secondary Bedrooms And Two More Updated Full Bathrooms. Yep, That'S Right - 5 Bedrooms And 3 Full Baths All On The Upper Level. The Basement Is Where The Party Continues. Huge Room With Wetbar, Two Additional Flex Space Rooms And A Full Bath. Community Amenities Include 10 Tennis Courts, Two Swimming Pools, A Kiddie Pool, Two Playgrounds, A Lake And A Clubhouse. Don'T Delay! This One Won'T Last Long!
- Address: 1644 Creek Mill Trce
- City: Lawrenceville
- Zip: 30044
- County: Gwinnett
- Subdivision: Flowers Crossing
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Near Schools, Near Trails/Greenway, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4431
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower
- Rooms Descriptions: Family Room, Game Room, Library, Living Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Log
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower
- Dinning Room: Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions: 120x98x148x99x25x23
- Total Acreage: 0.4700
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- Construction : Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
- Roof Type: Shingle
- Fee Amount: $600 Annually
- Fee Includes: Reserve Fund, Swim/Tennis
1644 Creek Mill Trce Lawrenceville GA 30044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1644 Creek Mill Trce
- Middle School:Crews
- High School:Brookwood
- Approx Payment:$2,432*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4113 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Atl Partners.
1644 Creek Mill Trce, Lawrenceville GA is a single family home of 4431 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1040 Providence Dr in Lawrenceville is listed at $341,000.
This home on 1644 Creek Mill Trce has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Lawrenceville, GA.
Horizon, Brookwood Springs and Chadwick Lakes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6862676 has been posted on this site since 4/1/2021 (14 days ago).