1650 Milford Creek Ln Sw Marietta GA 30008 MLS 8764916
Less Photos /\
1650 Milford Creek Ln Sw
Home Description: 1650 Milford Creek Ln Sw
Come And See This Beautiful Home In Great Location Minutes From Quaint Marietta Square And Awesome Silver Comet Walking Trails. We Welcome You Into This Well Maintained Home W/New Interior Paint, New Baseboards, And Lots Of Updated Features. Enjoy The Adorable Eat In Kitchen With Views To The Backyard, Stainless Steel Appliances, Ample Storage And Counter Space,Gorgeous Stained Cabinets And Open View To The Family Room. Separate Dining Room Large Enough For Family Gatherings And Separate Formal Living Room Or Home Office. Loads Of Natural Light Throughout! Open Family Room Has Cozy Gas Fireplace And Accesses A Huge Deck W/Bench Seating Overlooking Large Level Backyard. Oversized Master Has Double Doors Opening Into The Charming Master Bath. Spacious Secondary Bedrooms And 2nd Full Bath Along With Huge Bonus Room That Can Be A 4Th Bedroom Or Your Own Media/Game,Or Exercise Room. Newer Flooring Throughout Main Floor And Bedrooms. Ample Space For A Work Area While Still Parking 2 Cars In The Garage. Low Maintenance Landscaping Leaves Those Weekends Free For The Neighborhood Pool, Playing Tennis Or Just Relaxing. Exterior Has Been Newly Pressure Washed And Windows Professionally Painted!
- Address: 1650 Milford Creek Ln Sw
- City: Marietta
- Zip: 30008
- County: Cobb
- Subdivision: Milford Chase
- Amenities: Neighborhood Association, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Courts, Underground Utilities
- Interior of Property: Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Hardwood Floors, Tile Floors, Cable TV Connections, Carpet, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, DR - Separate, Family Room, Library/Office
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave - Built In
- Fireplace: In Great/Family Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Laundry: Room
- Equipment: Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Alarm - Carbon Monoxide
- Basement: Crawlspace
- Parking: 2 Car, Attached, Garage
- Lot Description: Level Lot
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Lot Size: 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Total Acreage: 0.348
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Water/Sewer: Public Water
- Exterior of Property: Deck/Patio
- Construction : Brick Front
- Roof Type: Composition
- Fee Amount: $425 Yearly
- Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance, Swimming, Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $250
1650 Milford Creek Ln Sw Marietta GA 30008
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1650 Milford Creek Ln Sw
- Middle School:Smitha
- High School:Osborne
- Approx Payment:$1,343*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Community Ptnr.
1650 Milford Creek Ln Sw, Marietta GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $265,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1990.
A comparable home for sale at 2409 Hampton Estate Dr in Marietta is listed at $180,000.
This home on 1650 Milford Creek Ln Sw has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Marietta, GA.
Cumberland Creek, Macland Station and Bellemeade Farms are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8764916 has been posted on this site since 4/3/2020 (62 days ago).