1720 Eversedge Dr Alpharetta GA 30009 MLS 6569181
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 1720 Eversedge Dr
Beautiful Brick Home W Rare Walk Out Main Level! Gracious 2 Story Foyer, Office, Large Dr, Cathedral Ceilings In Main Living Room, Hardwood Floors. Double Island Kitchen, Walk In Pantry, Mud Room, Keeping Room. Guest Suite On Main. Upstairs Master Retreat With Large Living Area, Barn Door, Master Bath With Massive Custom Walk-In Closets. Secondary Bedrooms Are Generously Sized With Bathrooms. A Full Finished Terrace Level With Amazing Media Room, Gym, Gaming, Living, Sm Kitchen, Bedroom And Bath, And Storage!
- Address: 1720 Eversedge Dr
- City: Alpharetta
- Zip: 30009
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Harrington Falls
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Playground, Pool, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 4832
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Oven, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace: Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom
- Number Fireplaces: 3
- Bedrooms: Oversized Master, Roomate Floor Plan, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Vaulted Ceilings, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Butlers Pantry, Seats 12+
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Other Equipment: Home Theater, Irrigation Equipment, Satellite Dish
- Patio/Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Side Porch
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Alarm, Security Service, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Garage Faces Side
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Landscaped, Level, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 1.0100
Available now at $885,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public
- Exterior of Property: Other
- Construction : Brick 4 Sides
- Roof Type: Shingle
- Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Swim/Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $1,000
- Swim Fee: Required
1720 Eversedge Dr Alpharetta GA 30009
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1720 Eversedge Dr
- Middle School:Northwestern
- High School:Milton
- Approx Payment:$4,305*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Atlanta Fine Homes Sothebys Intl..
1720 Eversedge Dr, Alpharetta GA is a single family home of 4832 sqft and
is currently priced at $885,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 185 Sulling Way in Alpharetta is listed at $848,000.
This home on 1720 Eversedge Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Alpharetta, GA.
Trotters Ridge, Trotters Ridge and Evergrace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6569181 has been posted on this site since 6/14/2019 (10 days ago).