175 Waldrop Fayetteville GA 30215 MLS 8730296
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 175 Waldrop
Outdoor Living At It'S Finest! Stay-Cation All Year Long As You Relax And Play In Your New Back Yard Paradise Featuring A Huge Deck With Covered Bar Perfect For Entertaining Friends And Family. Huge Open Deck For Enjoying The Sun And The Stars. The Beautiful In Ground Pool Is The Spot To Cool Off In The Summer And Swim Laps To Keep You In Tip Top Shape! As You Step Inside You Will Enjoy The Large Great Room With Stone Fireplace. The Kitchen Has Abundant Cabinets With Gleaming Granite Counter-Tops And A Big Built In Pantry. Top Of The Line Kitchenaid Stainless Steel Appliance Package Includes A Convection Oven And Separate 5 Burner Gas Cook-Top! Kitchen Opens To Dining Room And Has A Cozy Breakfast Bay For Morning Coffee. Down The Hall Is An Amazing, Newly Remodeled Hall Bath With Two Vanities, Built In Linen Closet, And Private Shower Area With Tile Surround. The Owner'S Retreat Is Spacious And Serene, Located At The End Of The Hall. The Owners Bath Features A Separate Vanity Area And A Private Shower Space. This Fantastic Home Is Located In The Sought After Whitewater School District, Is Minutes From Shopping, Convenient To Pinewood Movie Studios And The Atlanta Airport! Easy Show, Ready For A Quick Close!
- Interior of Property: Pulldown Attic Stairs, Hardwood Floors, Recently Renovated, Tile Bath, Carpet
- Rooms Descriptions: DR - Separate, Great Room, Master On Main Level
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Area, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Icemaker Line, Cooktop - Separate, Stainless Steel Appliance, Oven - Wall
- Fireplace: In Great/Family Room, Factory Built
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Laundry: Kitchen Area, Room
- Basement: Slab/None
- Parking: 2 Car, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Garage, Kitchen Level Entry, Side/Rear Entrance, Storage
- Lot Description: Cul De Sac, Private Backyard, Sloping
- Lot Size: 1/2 - 1 Acre, 1-2 Acres
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Ranch
- Stories: 1 Story
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan, Central
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Energy: Double Pane/Thermo, Water Heater-gas, Insulation-ceiling, Programmable Thermostat
- Water/Sewer: Public Water, Septic Tank
- Exterior of Property: Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Other (See Remarks), Pool-in Ground, Porch
- Construction : Aluminum/Vinyl, Stone
- Roof Type: Composition
175 Waldrop Fayetteville GA 30215
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 175 Waldrop
For Sale Near: 175 Waldrop
- Middle School:Whitewater
- High School:Whitewater
- Approx Payment:$1,215*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4170 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Southern Classic Realtors.
175 Waldrop, Fayetteville GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $239,750
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1978.
A comparable home for sale at 325 Harp Rd in Fayetteville is listed at $339,900.
This home on 175 Waldrop has decreased in price by $9,250 and the last change was on 2/27/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Fayetteville, GA.
Pinehurst, Farrington and Allies Acres are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8730296 has been posted on this site since 2/4/2020 (65 days ago).