1750 Nan Ct Austell GA 30168 MLS 6721644
Less Photos /\
1750 Nan Ct
Home Description: 1750 Nan Ct
Impeccably Maintained One Level Home W/ Finished Basement, Private Culdesac Lot. Brand New Roof, Dishwasher, & Garage Doors! Newer Ac & Water Heater. Most Of Main Level Freshly Painted, Baseboards/Doors/Trim Touched Up Throughout. Easily Entertain W/ Open Flow Floor Plan Leading Onto Large Deck & Oversized Patio Area. Huge Bonus/ Theater Room Features Wet Bar & Custom Wine Rack, Also Opens To Patio. Vaulted Foyer & Great Room. Spa Like Master W/ Trey Ceilings, Jetted Soaking Tub, Travertine Tile, Walk In Closet W/ Built-Ins. Elegant Double Entry Doors Welcome You Home. Home Has Been Lovingly Kept By It'S Original Owners. Other Features Include: Updated Fixtures Throughout, Added Kitchen Island With Granite Top, New Mailbox, New Doorbell, Brand New Vinyl Hardwood Style Flooring In Lower Level Bedroom, Bamboo Flooring & Hardwood Flooring Throughout Main Level, Travertine Tile In Master Bath, Hall Bath & Entry Space Off Garage, Oversized Laundry Room W/ Window Overlooking Private Yard- Washer & Dryer Stay, Huge Storage Room Off Garage- Could Be Workshop, Custom Closet Built-Ins In Master, Deck Extended & Huge Beautiful Patio Area (Concrete & Stone) Added, Exterior Pressure Washed. Gorgeous Custom Designed & Built Raised Garden. Kitchen, Dining Room, Main Level Secondary Bedrooms & Hall Bathroom Freshly Painted.
- Interior of Property: Disappearing Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Other
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Workshop
- Floor: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Laminate Counters, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range, Gas Water Heater, Washer
- Fireplace: Gas Starter, Great Room
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- Master Bath: Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Open Concept, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Lower Level, Other
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch, Patio, Rear Porch
- Security Features: Security System Leased, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry, Partial
- Parking: Attached, Drive Under Main Level, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Storage
- Lot Description: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions: x
- Total Acreage: 0.3489
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Ranch, Traditional
- Stories: One
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Energy: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Public Sewer, Public
- Exterior of Property: Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- Construction : Frame, Vinyl Siding, Other
- Roof Type: Composition, Ridge Vents, Shingle
1750 Nan Ct Austell GA 30168
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary:Bryant - Cobb
- Middle School:Lindley
- High School:Pebblebrook
- Approx Payment:$1,104*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4102 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Community Partners.
1750 Nan Ct, Austell GA is a single family home of 2058 sqft and
is currently priced at $218,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
This home on 1750 Nan Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Austell, GA.
Walton Reserve, Ivy Pointe and Winterbrook are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6721644 has been posted on this site since 5/14/2020 (21 days ago).