185 Clear Spring Ln Oxford GA 30054 MLS 6862765
Less Photos /\
185 Clear Spring Ln
Home Description: 185 Clear Spring Ln
Here It Is That Sought After Ranch On A Full Basement In Northwood Subdivision! This Stunning Brick Home Has 5Br/4.5 Baths. This Can Easily Be Fitted For A Mother In-Law/Teen Suite Home. Large Master On The Main With A True His/Her Closets &Amp; Master Bath With Room To Dance Around. The Split Floor Plan Has 2 More Bedrooms On Main With Jack-N-Jill Bath Making It The Perfect Setup. Bedroom Upstairs Has A Full Bath And Can Be Used For That Much-Needed Office These Days. If That&Apos;S Not Enough There&Apos;S A Champion Built Sunroom With Tile Floors, 1/2 Bath, 2 Car Garage, Basement Flooring In Finished Areas Which Include A Living Room, Bedroom, Sewing/Craft Room &Amp; Full Bath. Topping This One Off Is The Unfinished Shop Areas, A Fenced-In Back Yard With Covered Decks And A Firepit Area Making This One Definitely Pickivicki Approved. Owner Occupied W/Alarm. Need Cbs To Show.
- Address: 185 Clear Spring Ln
- City: Oxford
- Zip: 30054
- County: Newton
- Subdivision: Northwood
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- Square Feet: 5886
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Interior of Property: Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Office
- Floor: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave
- Fireplace: Factory Built, Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Bedrooms: Master on Main, Split Bedroom Plan
- Master Bath: Double Vanity, Separate His/Hers, Separate Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Dinning Room: Great Room, Separate Dining Room
- Laundry: In Hall, Laundry Room
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Patio
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Alarm, Security System Leased, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Boat Door, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Lot Description: Private
- Lot Dimensions: 0
- Total Acreage: 1.0000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Traditional
- Stories: One and One Half
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Paved
- Cooling: Central Air
- Energy: Central Air
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public
- Exterior of Property: Gas Grill, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- Construction : Brick Front, Cement Siding
- Roof Type: Composition
185 Clear Spring Ln Oxford GA 30054
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 185 Clear Spring Ln
- Elementary:Flint Hill
- Middle School:Cousins
- High School:Newton
- Approx Payment:$1,935*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4152 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of American Realty Professionals Of Georgia, Llc..
185 Clear Spring Ln, Oxford GA is a single family home of 5886 sqft and
is currently priced at $397,800
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 50 Clear Spring Ln Ln in Oxford is listed at $329,900.
This home on 185 Clear Spring Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in Oxford, GA.
Highland Meadows, South Oaks and Carriage Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6862765 has been posted on this site since 4/1/2021 (15 days ago).