1860 Brandon Hall Dr Sandy Springs GA 30350 MLS 6711836
Less Photos /\
1860 Brandon Hall Dr
Home Description: 1860 Brandon Hall Dr
Gorgeous Property W/270 Ft River Frontage! Resort Style Living On Private, Level Acre+ Prof Landscaped Cul De Sac Lot. Pool & Spa, Flagstone Patios, Expansive Deck, Screened Porch & Freestanding Gazebo, Bocce Ball Court, Boat Launch, Gardens & Firepit. Beautiful River & Golf Course Views From Most Rooms! Dramatic 2 Story Entry & Great Room. Large Master On Main W/Firepl & Sitting Room, Incredible Views. Huge 2nd Master Bedroom Up. Cozy Fireside Library, Huge Office/Music/Studio Room On Main. Finished Terr Level W/English Restaurant -Style Bar, Theater/Media Room. Great Location Convenient Acre+ Riverfront Homes Like This With Exceptional Views, Level, Private With 270' Of Easily Accessible River, Are Rarely Available. This Opportunity Is No Exception.
- Address: 1860 Brandon Hall Dr
- City: Sandy Springs
- Zip: 30350
- County: Fulton
- Subdivision: Rivergate
- Neighborhood Amenities: Country Club, Dog Park, Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park
- Square Feet: 9112
- Sq. Ft. Source: Owner
- Boathouse/Dock : Other
- Dock: Other
- Waterfront Features: River Front
- Interior of Property: Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Rooms Descriptions: Bonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Media Room, Office, Sun Room
- Floor: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Electric Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Other
- Fireplace: Family Room, Gas Log, Great Room, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- Number Fireplaces: 4
- Bedrooms: Master on Main, Sitting Room
- Master Bath: Bidet, Double Vanity, Separate Tub/Shower, Soaking Tub
- Dinning Room: Butlers Pantry, Seats 12+
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level, Mud Room
- Other Equipment: Dehumidifier, Home Theater, Intercom, Irrigation Equipment
- Patio/Porch Features: Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Rear Porch, Screened
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Fire Alarm, Intercom, Security Lights, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Basement: Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac, Flood Plain, Landscaped, Level, Private, Stream or River On Lot
- Lot Dimensions: 284x48x316x117x153
- Total Acreage: 1.0992
Available now at $1,950,000
- Type: Single Family
- Style: European, Traditional
- Stories: Two
- Built Description: Resale
- Road Type: Asphalt, Paved
- Cooling: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Whole House Fan, Zoned
- Energy: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Whole House Fan, Zoned
- Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Public
- Exterior of Property: Courtyard, Garden, Private Yard, Storage, Other
- Construction : Stone, Stucco
- Roof Type: Composition
- Other Structures: Gazebo, Other
- Fee Amount: $250 Annually
1860 Brandon Hall Dr Sandy Springs GA 30350
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1860 Brandon Hall Dr
- Elementary:Dunwoody Springs
- Middle School:Sandy Springs
- High School:North Springs
- Approx Payment:$9,486*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4017 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Atl Perimeter.
1860 Brandon Hall Dr, Sandy Springs GA is a single family home of 9112 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,950,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1986.
A comparable home for sale at 1715 Brandon Hall Dr in Sandy Springs is listed at $1,049,000.
This home on 1860 Brandon Hall Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and Foreclosures
in Sandy Springs, GA.
Gates On The River, Sentinel Ferry At The River and Fenimore are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 6711836 has been posted on this site since 5/18/2020 (18 days ago).