1872 Schofield Dr # 417 Hampton GA 30228 MLS 8546940
Less Photos /\
Home Description: 1872 Schofield Dr # 417
Welcome Home To The Amazing Henry Ii Plan In One Of Knight Homes Most Prestigious Communities In Henry County, Crystal Lake Golf And Country Club! This Home Features 4 Sided Brick, Hardwood Floors, Tile, Soaring 2 Story Foyer, Dining Room With Coffer Ceiling, Spacious Gourmet Kitchen With Huge Island, Stainless Steel Appliances: Double Ovens, Separate Gas Cooktop, Dishwasher & Microwave, Master Suite With Bay Window, Large Walk-In Closet, Deluxe Luxury Bath With Separate Vanities, 2 Shower Heads In Huge Walk-In Shower, Separate Garden Tub. Side Entry 3 Car Garage. Huge Loft. True Jack And Jill Bath. Oversized Covered Porch! Home Is Off Of Gulf Course And The Community Is Minutes From I-75 And Downtown Atlanta.
- Address: 1872 Schofield Dr # 417
- City: Hampton
- Zip: 30228
- County: Henry
- Subdivision: Crystal Lake Country Club
- Amenities: Clubhouse, Gated Community, Golf Course, Lake, Neighborhood Association, Park, Physical Fit Facilities, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Courts, Underground Utilities, Walk To Schools
- Interior of Property: Cable In Street, Cable TV Connections, Ceilings - Trey, Ceilings - Vaulted, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Foyer - 2 Story, Hardwood Floors, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Separate Shower, Tile Floors, Walk-in Closet
- Rooms Descriptions: DR - Separate, Family Room, Great Room, Master On Main Level
- Kitchen/Breakfast: Breakfast Bar, Country Kitchen, Island, Pantry, Walk-in Pantry
- Kitchen Equipment: Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker Line, Microwave - Built In, Range/Oven, Stainless Steel Appliance
- Fireplace: In Great/Family Room, Factory Built
- Number Fireplaces: 1
- Laundry: Mud Room, Room
- Equipment: Alarm - Burglar, Alarm - Smoke/Fire
- Basement: Slab/None
- Parking: 3 Car Or More, Attached, Garage
- Lot Description: Golf Course, Level Lot, Private Backyard
- Lot Size: 1/2 - 1 Acre
Available now at $435,500
- Type: Single Family
- Style: Contemporary, Country/Rustic
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Cooling: Central
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Energy: Certified Earthcraft, Certified Energy Wise, Certified EnergyStar, Certified Good Cents, Double Pane/Thermo, Programmable Thermostat, Water Heater-gas
- Water/Sewer: Sewer Connected, Sewer In Street
- Exterior of Property: Deck/Patio, Porch
- Construction : Brick 4 Sided
- Fee Amount: $975
- Fee Includes: Facilities Fee, Management Fee, Swimming, Tennis
- Initiation Fee: $500
1872 Schofield Dr # 417 Hampton GA 30228
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1872 Schofield Dr # 417
For Sale Near: 1872 Schofield Dr # 417
- Middle School:Dutchtown
- High School:Dutchtown
- Approx Payment:$2,119*
These statistics are updated daily from the Georgia Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(404) 998-4089 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Knight Realty Of Georgia.
1872 Schofield Dr # 417, Hampton GA is a single family home of 0 sqft and
is currently priced at $435,500
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 16 Derrick Ave in Hampton is listed at $250,000.
This home on 1872 Schofield Dr # 417 has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Hampton, GA.
Springfield Estates, Turner Creek and Tara Place Condominiums are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 8546940 has been posted on this site since 3/21/2019 (246 days ago).